Windows 10: Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

Discus and support Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sobasically, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana.

How is Firefox working for people in 10, and is there anything like Chrometana for it yet?

:)

Sobasically, Aug 6, 2015

2. Flash Player in Windows 10

Does this happen with alternative browsers such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?

Andre Da Costa, Aug 6, 2015
  3. WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt error

Is Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or any other alternate browser installed?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 6, 2015
  4. sgage Win User

Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

Firefox works fine for me in 10. Don't know about any particular Cortana integration, though - not something I use, really.

sgage, Aug 8, 2015
  5. neomatter Win User
    I still use IE11... I agree that EDGE is like a very stripped mobile browser with almost non-existent functions. All Cortana adds so far is text search in browser. But as I don't have her in my region, hard to say what additional benefits it adds to EDGE.

neomatter, Aug 8, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    I am using Firefox 40, seems to work well with Windows 10. It will go final one day this week.

Gary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

1. Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome? - Similar Threads - Best alternate browser

2. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  3. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  4. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser: [ATTACH]If FTP is not working in your Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser on Windows PC, and you are looking for resolution, then you have come to the right place. We decided to write this post since we received emails asking us why FTP was not working in their browser. You...
  6. Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox: On my pc browsers keep on freezing again and again , I have cleared all the cache and removed all the data from browsers by resetting them . when browsers freeze other applications on pc work fine...
  7. Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%: how to uninstall Microsoft edge browser it's annoying and useless... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-and-firefox-are-better-browsers-100/798c07cf-57ae-4baa-b5ef-28b52037d065
  8. Can't logon to Amazon with Firefox and Chrome browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Can't logon to Amazon with Firefox and Chrome browsers: As title says any attempt to reach Amazon goes out into La-La Land and then times out. This happens both with Firefox and Chrome browsers. Other sites seem to be OK. So far I've disabled my firewall (ZoneAlarm), Norton AV, checked my Host File which has no entries and still...
  9. 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox,

in Browsers and Email
    10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox,: Despite the seemingly small world of web browsers, there’s an entire alternative universe out there. All of them are fighting for your attention with unique features and specializations around new interface concepts, privacy, music, social media, and more. If you’re...
  10. Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.: I'm having issues with both Firefox and MS Edge and I'm wondering if Chrome would be a better choice and if so would I be able to import my FF Favorites to Chrome? Thanks in advance for your help. 83073