Windows 10: Best Alternatives For the Default Windows 10 Camera App?

Discus and support Best Alternatives For the Default Windows 10 Camera App? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I posted this on tomshardware but i dint get an answer so i am asking here. My surface rear camera is awesome for taking video footage for video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by preguntonontra1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Best Alternatives For the Default Windows 10 Camera App?

I posted this on tomshardware but i dint get an answer so i am asking here.

My surface rear camera is awesome for taking video footage for video production. The default camera APP from windows 10 was great until some updates from RS4. So now i need a good alternative for this app. It can be an app or software. Price is not an issue, i just dont want a solution like many cam or anything cheaply made for web cams. Is for the rear camera and is only for taking high def quality pictures and video footage. Any recommendations?

:)

preguntonontra1, Jul 12, 2018
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 forgets default apps

I have noticed like not 5mins ago that Winamp just got kicked out of my default apps list in Windows 10 Pro.
    I installed this installation not max 3 weeks ago with fresh downloaded Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft Media Creation Tool, is there a way to fix this bcs I using sfc /scannow don't do a lot for me and I have run it before on this installation.

Before u ask, I have fully updated my Windows 10 with all non-insider/beta updates.

The only thing I have disabled is the uac prompt that popup when u need admin for applications to run bcs it's simply annoying.

I don't remember having all these problems with Windows 8.1 Pro when i was using that and I am really thinking about going back so I can have "fully control" over Windows again with like disabling all the admin crap bcs I feel like it's messing more up and makes things less useful in Windows 10 with all these small problems I have and I read a lot of ppl having problems with various things time and time again where they needed to reinstall Win10 over and over to get it to work fully.

Any advice on how I can get Windows 10 to just work as a "daily driver" without all these small annoying things? *Frown Best Alternatives For the Default Windows 10 Camera App? :(

puma99dk|, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Default Camera App for Windows 10

Greetings,

I have a Samsng Chronos 7 running a Windows 10 Professional upgrade. The default camera app provided for Windows 10, which utilizes the existing laptop camera, is oh so incredibly limited; bare bones - snap a quick grainy picture or a quick grainy video.
    I have tried a few of the hard to find camera apps in the Windows Store, but none of them were compatible with my laptop. Do any alternative camera apps exist which would have more functionality and customization? Do any alternative camera apps exist at
    all?

appollonius, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Best Alternatives For the Default Windows 10 Camera App?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Best Alternatives For the Default Windows 10 Camera App?

1. Best Alternatives For the Default Windows 10 Camera App? - Similar Threads - Best Alternatives Default

2. Best Twitter Alternatives that are popular

in Windows 10 News
    Best Twitter Alternatives that are popular: [IMG]Twitter – now rebranded as X – no doubt is a great platform that has been not only liked by millions of users but celebrities alike. However, using the same app for a long time period can make it boring, normal, hence, worry not. In this article, we’ll be seeing some of...
  3. Camera alternative!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Camera alternative!: Hi again, I normally use the Windows camera app along with my Microphone. It was playing up a few weeks ago so I uninstalled it and installed the "Camera Alternative" out of the Microsoft store. Today I decided to revert back to the Windows camera, when I press uninstall on...
  4. Camera alternative!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera alternative!: Hi again, I normally use the Windows camera app along with my Microphone. It was playing up a few weeks ago so I uninstalled it and installed the "Camera Alternative" out of the Microsoft store. Today I decided to revert back to the Windows camera, when I press uninstall on...
  5. Camera alternative!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Best explorer.exe alternatives?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best explorer.exe alternatives?: better if they're open. submitted by /u/yotalorenzo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibwura/best_explorerexe_alternatives/
  7. Alternating Default Browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternating Default Browser: So my usual browser is firefox. When I'm writing my paper I use Google Docs and I'd imagine it'd be easier to go with Chrome for that (and also i often use public computers for writing, so chrome is easier) Is there a feature (such as virtual desktop) that makes this...
  8. Your Phone app or best alternative to Pushbullet

Your Phone app or best alternative to Pushbullet: Hi, I've followed all the troubleshooting instructions from the Your Phone app trying to grant permission for PC and phone to access\exchange data, but nothing works. It just times out and asks me to resend. If I go to "get help" on the phone app, it leads me to download...
  9. Best Alternatives For the Default Windows 10 Camera App?

Best Alternatives For the Default Windows 10 Camera App?: I posted this on tomshardware but i dint get an answer so i am asking here. My surface rear camera is awesome for taking video footage for video production. The default camera APP from windows 10 was great until some updates from RS4. So now i need a good alternative for...
  10. Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?: Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana. How is Firefox working for people in 10, and is there anything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 camera app alternative

2. windows 10 camera alternative

3. alternative camera app for windows 10

4. alternatives to windows camera app,
  5. alternative kamera app windows 10,
  6. windows camera app alternitives,
  7. Alternative windows camera,
  8. alternative to windows 10 camera app,
  9. alternative to windows 10 camera,
  10. alternatives to windows camera,
  11. alternate to windows 10 camera app,