Windows 10: Best and safest way to Clean My Files

Discus and support Best and safest way to Clean My Files in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a lot of old and unwanted files on my comp and would be grateful if anyone could advise me which is the safest and best cleaner for a novice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RonBin79, Jul 18, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Best and safest way to Clean My Files

I have a lot of old and unwanted files on my comp and would be grateful if anyone could advise me which is the safest and best cleaner for a novice (Me) to use.

:)

RonBin79, Jul 18, 2018
  2. classicc5 Win User

safest way to update software?

Which is the safest way to update phone software?Is it through the phone itself(device software updater) or through nokia suite(pc).mine is a c5-00. OR should i give it to nokia care for updation?

classicc5, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Best and safest way to Clean My Files

safest way to update software?

FOTA remains the safer alternative as being incremental instead of replacing entire software when a period with no functioning OS upon device.

aspergerguy, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Best and safest way to Clean My Files

1. Best and safest way to Clean My Files - Similar Threads - Best safest Clean

2. Best way to fully clean the register?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to fully clean the register?: Hi, I would like to fully clean my register, i have some Issues with malware. Fully clean windows wipe and reinstall don't affect the register. Is there any software that does this? Doing it manually would take ages :/. https://imgur.com/a/CucSQ9o submitted by...
  3. Best way to clean up/ delete files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to clean up/ delete files?: I’ve been trying to run a virus scan on my Windows 10 laptop, but every time I run it my laptop overheats. I apparently have over 300k files. Is their any way I can lessen these files so my computer doesn’t overheat? (I don’t know anything that would help besides %temp% and...
  4. Best way to perform a clean installation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to perform a clean installation...: I'm running Win 10 Pro Insider 2004 (19564.1005) and I've been noticing little problems here and there. These are very small, but at the same time, can be frustrating. Performance degradation to the point of being non usable and having to reboot, windows update doesn't always...
  5. Best way to clean my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Best way to clean my PC: Hey, So in 2017 i got my gaming pc It has an i5-7600k 1070 ti 16gb ram and more, so its a good pc. When i got it, it ran beautifully.. I could boot in 7 seconds.... But over time, especially now. Its really slow, it has troubles loading chrome etc I know it's not my...
  6. Best and safest Cleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best and safest Cleaner: I have a lot of old and unwanted files on my comp and would be grateful if anyone could advise me which is the safest and best cleaner for a novice (Me) to use. 114229
  7. Best/ Safest Way To Shutdown Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best/ Safest Way To Shutdown Windows Defender: Win 10 pro 1709. I use Bitdefender Total Security 2018 which I am comfortable with after having used Norton for years on the old machine. There are a multitude of links out there on shutting down, turning off, and even un-installing (though some claim doing this will result...
  8. Best, easiest and safest way to start over

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best, easiest and safest way to start over: It may be worth waiting a week until the new spring update is out as ISO so you install the latest version thus saving massive update
  9. what is the best and safest way to format a storage drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is the best and safest way to format a storage drive: I have my OS on an SSD and then I have 3 2 TB hard drives that I use to have a triple redundancy backup. I have one drive I save everything to and then I use a program called GoodSync to back up that main drive to two other drives. It is a bit overkill but I know I will have...
  10. Best way to partition a clean install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to partition a clean install?: I'm likely to want to do a complete clean install, perish the thought. Or maybe I'll get a new computer. This one was fast and loaded, but it's about 6 years old now. Same considerations will apply in both cases I think. I just ran Macrium to backup Win, and find the...