Windows 10: Best Browser & Configuration for Banking?

Discus and support Best Browser & Configuration for Banking? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've just uninstalled Kaspersky Total Security so I can no longer use the Safe Money browser feature. What's the best way to configure Chrome for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steve C, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

Best Browser & Configuration for Banking?

I've just uninstalled Kaspersky Total Security so I can no longer use the Safe Money browser feature.

What's the best way to configure Chrome for safe online banking or are there more secure browsers I should consider?

:)

Steve C, Nov 24, 2017
  2. ng85---01 Win User

Best Browser?

Bolt support has been withdrawn by the application developers. This is the reason you cannot download it.

Try opera mini or Nokia Browser. You can download both from the Nokia store. You will need to login with the sameuser id & password that you used here.

ng85---01, Nov 24, 2017
  3. Fender77---01, Nov 24, 2017
  4. Best Browser & Configuration for Banking?

TairikuOkami, Nov 24, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    I just uninstalled Kaspersky software since the firm is based in Russia - so is Yandex!

Steve C, Nov 24, 2017
  6. Anak Win User
    That does seem to be a recent concern. There are some good articles on how to how to harden chrome, here's a search by duck duck go

7. Steve C Win User
    Thanks. I've currently created a Chrome Incognito shortcut for each banking site I use. I'm considering using the Comodo Dragon browser.

Steve C, Nov 28, 2017
  8. Anak Win User

You're welcome,
    I've read good things about comodo-db, but as usual you have to "kick the tires" to see if you'll like it or if it has any quirks you may not like. I see one item right off, it doesn't look like v58 is built for W10 yet, just xp to 7. You could try to install and see what happens, maybe install under compatibility.

Ever hear of SRWareIron?

Anak, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Best Browser & Configuration for Banking? - Similar Threads - Best Browser Configuration

2. Best Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best Browser: I am between Microsoft Edge Chromium, Opera and Vivaldi. Which browser is the best for Windows 10 and it has a ad - blocker system as good as Brave's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-browser/29e7e214-8814-49c7-87c3-bf7cc872da45
  3. Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Vivaldi browser is one of those browsers which offers excellent privacy controls and customization. In this post, we are sharing some essential tips and tricks […] This article Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. best antivirus for internet banking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    best antivirus for internet banking: hi can anyone tell me the best antivirus and security for banking and shopping online its not for me but daughter just got a new laptop with bascic security on but she tried to download fsecure her normal security but tells her to switch out of s mode on windows 10 s...
  5. What is the best browser for win10 with HLS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the best browser for win10 with HLS?: When watching Greys Anatomy on ABC I get a message requiring a browser with HLS capabilities. I'd rather not use chrome because of too many ads. What other options do I have? * Moved from IE10/other...
  6. Best audio configuration on new PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best audio configuration on new PC?: When buying a new PC recently, I made things difficult for my old, limited brain by not paying attention to the details of the audio outputs on the new PC. My last 2 or 3 PCs have had an optical audio output, which I've connected to external speakers (most recently an...
  7. Best Browser for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Browser for Windows 10: Which is the best browser for Windows 10? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install & upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/best-browser-for-windows-10/ea51860b-98a4-4595-925f-ae305c367b5d
  8. Best Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Best Browser: Since this forum needs some activity, thought I would make a post. *Smile The following is an excerpt from a lengthy article on ZDNet. The complete article gives more detail on browsers and tests performed, though not in a reader-friendly format, imo. What does...
  9. Banking

in Browsers and Email
    Banking: I'm running win 10 home latest update yesterday I could not get into my bank to do nothing not a bad password.Used my desktop running exactly same system also using ie11 on both,no problems with desktop but laptop nothing.Laptop is Toshiba x70a was fine yesterday. Any...
  10. Best Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Best Browser: May I ask opinions please. What is the best browser to use or is it just a choice up to the user? Thanks Ben 64356

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best browser for online banking

2. best browser for banking