Windows 10: Best Browser

Discus and support Best Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since this forum needs some activity, thought I would make a post. *Smile The following is an excerpt from a lengthy article on ZDNet. The... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by torre, Feb 21, 2018.

1. torre Win User

Best Browser

Since this forum needs some activity, thought I would make a post. *Smile

The following is an excerpt from a lengthy article on ZDNet. The complete article gives more detail on browsers and tests performed, though not in a reader-friendly format, imo.

​What's really the fastest Windows 10 web browser today? | ZDNet

:)

torre, Feb 21, 2018
  2. ng85---01 Win User

Best Browser?

Bolt support has been withdrawn by the application developers. This is the reason you cannot download it.

Try opera mini or Nokia Browser. You can download both from the Nokia store. You will need to login with the sameuser id & password that you used here.

ng85---01, Feb 21, 2018
  3. Fender77---01, Feb 21, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

Best Browser

Chrome's the best! Close this thread. *Wink

Edwin, Feb 21, 2018
  5. Faith Win User
    *fart nois* We all know bowser is the king o tem browsers. O was it the mushrroom Kingdom... Goodknight.

Faith, Feb 21, 2018
  6. Try3 Win User
    Para 3 of the ZDNet article - "I put the most popular Windows 10 browsers to the test. These were Windows 10's built-in Edge 41 and the increasingly decrepit Internet Explorer (IE) 11" - So he had already written his conclusions before he started testing.

Under the heading, "What does all this mean?" of the ZDNet article -
    1 He states that "No one should be running IE 11 on any version of Windows" without providing a single piece of evidence to justify this statement.
    2 He states that "As for the others, even when the benchmarks showed a wide performance difference, I could barely see any real world differences between them" but does not offer any 'real world' assessment of IE11.

Denis

7. CountMike New Member
    Color me Firefox, it's best by far *Busted, Chrome will never see a place in my machines.
    But seriously folks, this is same as Intel vs. AMD issue. Will never be resolved !!! User's preference only.

CountMike, Feb 21, 2018
  8. Best Browser

Never will Chrome be on this machine *Wink! I use , in order of preference Edge , Vivaldi , Firefox.

indianacarnie, Feb 21, 2018
  9. z3r010 Win User
    Vivaldi is Chrome based.

z3r010, Feb 21, 2018
  10. swarfega Win User
    I use Chrome for leisure and work. It works the way I want and I like the ability to sync across devices.

swarfega, Feb 21, 2018
  11. CountMike New Member
    But not made by Google.

CountMike, Feb 21, 2018
  12. Barman58 Win User
    Being Welsh I would have to say that the best browser is a flock of sheep *Tongue

Barman58, Feb 21, 2018
  13. Best Browser

99% webpages load within 1-2 secs. They load before I release the mouse button after clicking on favorites.
    Comparing them based on a loading speed is not important to me. I prefer the design, overall look, security.

TairikuOkami, Feb 21, 2018
  14. swarfega Win User
    I agree, it's about functionality rather than speed.

swarfega, Feb 21, 2018
  15. CountMike New Member
    A new page/tab opening depends on internet speed or disk if opening from it (like in cached pages).

CountMike, Feb 21, 2018
Thema:

Best Browser

1. Best Browser - Similar Threads - Best Browser

2. Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...: Windows tells me that they've started a great initiative to save the environment by putting unneeded tasks in efficiency mode. So all of us users can feel great about using a little less energy than we would have.The only problem is that I've only seen efficiency mode working...
  3. Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Efficiency Mode has made all browsers very slow to use. Is this is the best way to save the...: Windows tells me that they've started a great initiative to save the environment by putting unneeded tasks in efficiency mode. So all of us users can feel great about using a little less energy than we would have.The only problem is that I've only seen efficiency mode working...
  4. Best Privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC: [ATTACH]Which you’re the default web browser on your PC? Is that safe? Are you sure about privacy and safety? Today in this post, we will talk about the best privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC. While the popular web browsers, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft...
  5. Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization?: There's two things that I prioritize when using internet web browsers. That is I want peace of mind from spyware/adware/malware/etc. I also want as low of cpu, gpu, and ram utilization as possible as well. Right now I'm using Chrome (yeah yeah I know) with UblockOrigin,...
  6. Edge (on Win ten) is already the best browser for most users.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge (on Win ten) is already the best browser for most users.: It just is and it hasn't been one year since the stable release. Some people always have an axe to grind against windows default browser - they can move to edge train or keep using an inferior product. 164206
  7. Best Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best Browser: I am between Microsoft Edge Chromium, Opera and Vivaldi. Which browser is the best for Windows 10 and it has a ad - blocker system as good as Brave's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-browser/29e7e214-8814-49c7-87c3-bf7cc872da45
  8. Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Vivaldi browser is one of those browsers which offers excellent privacy controls and customization. In this post, we are sharing some essential tips and tricks […] This article Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. What's the best browser to sync with windows 10 and Android?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the best browser to sync with windows 10 and Android?: I'm looking for a browser that's privacy oriented but is also pretty fast and doesn't kill my ram. submitted by /u/jonafamjoesta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glk4cq/whats_the_best_browser_to_sync_with_windows_10/
  10. Best browser for Win10 in terms of managing / copying bookmarks?

in Browsers and Email
    Best browser for Win10 in terms of managing / copying bookmarks?: Hi. I truly miss IE especially when it comes to managing bookmarks. With IE you can easily view, identify and manage all your bookmarks in the User / Favorites folder. You can open these links or save them to a disk or flash drive. Is there any supported browser that offers...