Windows 10: Best codecs package to install?

Discus and support Best codecs package to install? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What's the best video/audio codecs package to install for Window 10? I can't even get the "get started" video to play. Just black, and some of web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sasafried, Jul 31, 2015.

1. sasafried Win User

Best codecs package to install?

What's the best video/audio codecs package to install for Window 10?
    I can't even get the "get started" video to play. Just black,
    and some of web video black as well.

:)

sasafried, Jul 31, 2015

2. Best Codec?

yeah i know all about the baseline profile etc, but im on mac so i cant get super and things like that. i have Handbrake, which seems good, but i dont know how to set it to baseline profile...

might just email them

pavid---01, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Best Codec?

hmm, this is all very strange...

i tried that ipod setting, but it didnt work...

i gave ffmpegx a go before handbrake

Super doesn't work on mac Best codecs package to install? :( ive heard good things about it

pavid---01, Jul 31, 2015
  4. sasafried Win User

Put in Shark 007 32 and 64 bit, and reinstalled Adobe Flash 3 times.
    All videos working now.

sasafried, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. Best codecs package to install? - Similar Threads - Best codecs package

2. USB Audio Codec not installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Audio Codec not installed: I have a Microsoft Edge. I have installed software to control an amateur radio over the internet. All works fine, except for the USB Audio Codec, which is not installed. I see in other postings and help screens, plugging in a device into the USB port will trigger the drive,...
  3. USB Audio Codec not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio Codec not installed: I have a Microsoft Edge. I have installed software to control an amateur radio over the internet. All works fine, except for the USB Audio Codec, which is not installed. I see in other postings and help screens, plugging in a device into the USB port will trigger the drive,...
  4. USB Audio Codec not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HEVC CODEC Not Installing Automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEVC CODEC Not Installing Automatically: Hi In spite of updating windows version 10 and buying HEVC Codec extension, I am not able to install the codec. What should I do? Wondershare Filmora will not import media files....
  6. What is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best alternative to the Microsoft Office package?: I need the Word and PowerPoint, but every time i install it, it demands product key. Is there any program package similar to the MS Office? submitted by /u/Nele2020 [link] [comments]...
  7. package installment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    package installment: [ATTACH]while trying to install flask i get the message above .Could anyone tell me why this happens and how to fix it pleaseee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/package-installment/59c1d064-7a7f-4dae-860b-1993d5e2650f
  8. HEVC Codec Installer

HEVC Codec Installer: This won't download....
  9. Installation of HEVC codec

Installation of HEVC codec: Any attempt to install HEVC codec, purchased from MIcrosoft Store, is a failure. What can be the reason? 126437
  10. What's a good codec package

What's a good codec package: I've normally used K-Lite to update my codec pack in past versions of Windows. Will this work for Windows 10 or is there a better one out there I should use? 16244