Windows 10: Best deals of the day not nessesarily for 10

Discus and support Best deals of the day not nessesarily for 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bill @A Guy posted this one, Thanks Bill *Biggrin Only 24 hours left, PowerISO full for free PowerISO 6.0 for Free 3 days left - Windows 7 Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThrashZone, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Best deals of the day not nessesarily for 10

ThrashZone, Feb 20, 2015

2. Marketplace Deals Of The Week not in Canada?!

The price drop on The Harvest that I was looking for showed up a day and a half later...so it is there, just late.

CylonJason, Feb 20, 2015
  3. Marketplace Deals Of The Week not in Canada?!

Why aren't the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace Deals of the Week available to Canadians?!

I see The Harvest is the current "deal" but it's still $7.49! Come to think of it, no deals of the week I can remember have been any cheaper.

Don't have them in the fraken Canadian Marketplace as "Deals of the Week" if they're not any cheaper!!! I'm sick of us Canadians getting screwed on content because we're not in the US.

CylonJason, Feb 20, 2015
  4. Kesto Win User

Best deals of the day not nessesarily for 10

Lol PowerISO is actually good but I prefer Imgburn because itsfree. The last version of PowerISO I managed to activate was 5.7, I can't activate 6.1 properly. *Sad

Kesto, Feb 20, 2015
  5. ImgBurn comes with many pup's
    17 hrs left 6.0 activated automatically after installing the version x64
    No pup's included *Wink
    Came in a zip with both x64 and 32 bit possibly you installed the wrong version ?

ThrashZone, Feb 20, 2015
  6. 5hrs 45mins left *Tongue

ThrashZone, Feb 21, 2015
  7. Dude Win User
    I have used power iso. Haven't installed it after a clean install, and don't remember where I backed it up to. I just installed the 64 bit with no problems.

8. Vladimir Win User

Oh ! How could I miss that *Sad

Vladimir, Feb 27, 2015
  9. badrobot Win User
    badrobot, Feb 27, 2015
  10. Vladimir Win User
    Thanks a lot for that !

~edit~

Already installed and activated !

*Smile

Vladimir, Feb 27, 2015
  11. badrobot Win User
    For photography enthusiasts (like me), grab also this Perfect Effects 9 for FREE today! I just did!
    It’s a $60 program that can be used as a Photoshop or Lightroom plugin or as a standalone tool. Inside are customizable filters and hundreds of presets that allow you to quickly apply custom looks to your photos.

ON1 Effects 10.5 – ON1

badrobot, Feb 27, 2015
  12. FREE HitFilm 2 Express Green Screen Software.
    Its not the newest version, but its Free !
    I found it on CNET Cheapskate: Three-deal Thursday: A Jamstik, a monitor and a software freebie - CNET

For a limited time, Green Screen Systems is offering video-editing app HitFilm 2 Express (Win) for free. Original price: $149.Note that the download version is free, but you can order a boxed copy for $10.
    The software offers robust video editing tools: multiple video and audio tracks, drag-and-drop transitions, animated titles, sound mixing, and so on.
    But where this editor leaves your CyberLink PowerDirectors and Pinnacle Studios in the dust is with its sweet, sweet array of special effects, which range from computer-generated gunfire and blood spatter to green-screen compositing (natch) and "procedural" lightning.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 11, 2015
  13. Best deals of the day not nessesarily for 10

@COMPUTIACthanks for that one. Looks like a freebie worth getting. I don't even do video editing and I downloaded it. *Smile

MilesAhead, Mar 17, 2015
  14. COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 17, 2015
  15. Dude Win User
Thema:

1. Best deals of the day not nessesarily for 10 - Similar Threads - Best deals nessesarily

2. What is the deal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the deal: I have 2 questions...I have a gigabyte aero d mother board which has 5x16 top and 5x16 middle and 4x16 third. Ever since I installed the newest dev build I get a warning about the pci aqisition and somthing driver as wellit wont allow.me.to install.my gigbyte chipset eigher...
  3. How to deal with these?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with these?: I had a bad resetting experience after - the following apps doesn't work and unusable:> Wordpad> MS Store> PaintMoreover, opening text and making batch files, as long as creating things from Paint are all impaired activities.There's a error saying:What to do?...
  4. Windows has so many problems these days, what's the deal?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows has so many problems these days, what's the deal?: Why is every simple thing that used to work just fine in Microsoft Windows no longer working, or so dysfunctional that it basically doesn't work? Simple things: Print a document, get a jamb and the job gets deleted from the print queue? Resize windows, they always wind up...
  5. dealing with an virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dealing with an virus: Full virus scan found 1 severe threat and says it is 'blocked'. I can click on this for further info or so I thought but I get a microsoft permission box stating "do you want this app to make changes to your computer". What do I do?...
  6. Best deal on Office 365?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best deal on Office 365?: So I had a student license for Office 365 and I think it's expired now. What's the best deal on full version of Office 365? I saw the normal yearly price of $99, so is office always going to be a yearly paid subscription? 168766
  7. Best deal for a gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best deal for a gaming pc?: Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia GTX 750 Antec Case Corsair PSU GAMING PC EA247 | eBay And then buy a GTX 1050Ti and put it in: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC...
  8. Whats the best way to deal with bad sectors in hard drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whats the best way to deal with bad sectors in hard drive?: My hard drive used to have a bit of freeze on opening some of the files so I decided to run a chkdsk /f via CMD. That converted my disc to dynamic somehow and it wouldnt even let me boot to windows. Anyway after installing EaseUS partition master I was able to turn my hard...
  9. Microsoft Stores 12 Days of Deals starting December 5th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Stores 12 Days of Deals starting December 5th 2016: Today, we revealed 12 Days of Deals – our annual series of incredible, one-day-only savings and doorbuster deals on best-in-class technology offered at your local Microsoft Store and microsoftstore.com. Savings run Dec. 5 through Dec. 16 – available while supplies last with...
  10. Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate Star Wars Day today with deals in the Windows Store: Today, we’re celebrating Star Wars Day with a collection in the Windows Store featuring awesome deals on games, soundtracks, and the movies themselves. [img] MOVIES* Are the original Star Wars films already in your collection? If not, get the Digital Six Film...