Windows 10: best 'file manager' you've used? no needs/requirements here

Discus and support best 'file manager' you've used? no needs/requirements here in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can recommend MultiCommander -- as it is one of the few file managers that allows you to retain date/time stamps when copying files or folders. And,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark Phelps, Apr 5, 2018.

1. best 'file manager' you've used? no needs/requirements here

I can recommend MultiCommander -- as it is one of the few file managers that allows you to retain date/time stamps when copying files or folders. And, it is free.

Mark Phelps, Apr 5, 2018

2. no needs/requirements no this cos it's really not that important

i dont use it much anyway, as good softwares would cover various common needs of ''file managers'

i use 'xplorer2' atm but i know its no the best one out there

no needs/requirements besides the basic stuff such as:

* actively updated (in a significant/meaningful way)

* just the general basics like it's good

ill just download the recommendations and do some testing

:)

win10user999, Apr 14, 2018
  3. garym123 Win User
    File Manager, Bluetooth settings, GPS settings

You will see a file app shortly.

Bluetooth does not require settings. On, off select device and pair.

GPS is on, no settings required. If an app needs it, there it is.

You saw the Whatsapp notification when you came to the site. There are other IM apps.

You can head over here if you have a feature suggestion :

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

garym123, Apr 14, 2018
  4. Arnie Est Win User

best 'file manager' you've used? no needs/requirements here

HERE+

Since you've tried doing all the possible troubleshooting, it is best that you get in touch with the developer of the app and let them know about the issue.

Should you have further concern, feel free to ask.

Arnie Est, Apr 14, 2018
  5. TairikuOkami, Apr 14, 2018
  6. ap1978 Win User
    ap1978, Apr 14, 2018
  7. pyramid10 Win User
    I dance with XNView.

On occasions when dealing with attached smartphone, Windows Explorer must be used.

pyramid10, Apr 14, 2018
  8. best 'file manager' you've used? no needs/requirements here

After testing many file managers... I've come to much prefer **Q-Dir**.

4 panes has proven to be so much more practical than 2 panes.

I use it multiple times per day... and it always performs well.

~ Alan

ab1kenobee, Apr 15, 2018
  9. CountMike New Member
    *Ditto*Tongue Out
    And Norton Commander in DOS.

CountMike, Apr 17, 2018
  10. ap1978 Win User
    Yep!

ap1978, Apr 17, 2018
  11. yea this is likely the most important or one of the most important features of a good 'file manager'

this is defintely one of the various issues/problems/limits for when i do actually use x2

anyone know of any others with 4 or more panels? or simply with something new/innovative that is a better way of doing things?

also,

any other important & helpful features when it comes to 'file managers' that very few things have?

win10user999, Apr 19, 2018
  12. larc919 Win User
    I like FreeCommander XE. Been using it for a few years now. Only 2 pane, but that doesn't bother me since I want only 1.

larc919, Apr 20, 2018
Thema:

best 'file manager' you've used? no needs/requirements here

1. best 'file manager' you've used? no needs/requirements here - Similar Threads - best 'file manager'

2. Need help here

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  3. Need help here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help here: In my Store I cant figure out this error keeps showing 0x87e10bcf. Keeps coming back when I run troubleshooter sometimes it will fix the issue but when I use the Store again it will make the same error. I want to fix it permanently please....
  4. Need help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help needed here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  6. Help needed here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed here: PC is in miserable state where it is not booting up and keep restarting. When the stage where it shows password it will restart automatically so you cant even click the password box. This weird issue happen when I try to clean my drive by performing disk clean up. I dont know...
  7. Help needed here

8. best file app: is there anyone here that uses a good file app?

best file app: is there anyone here that uses a good file app?: really need a good file app, all this trash and un-usability is driving me crazy first question: do any of these show when they were last updated? or does ms store not show that? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/fi...w/9nghp3dx8hdx...
  9. Best clipboard manager

Best clipboard manager: It is clipboard master.Only this software has autocopy feature by which text selected will be automatically copied and one can paste it by clicking middle button of mouse.A feature missing in many other clipboard software's It has a multi-clipboard that you can also use to...
  10. Best app for photo file manager/editor

Best app for photo file manager/editor: Best app for photo file manager/editor? 37515