Windows 10: Best for PC temperatures?

Discus and support Best for PC temperatures? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking to test my CPU, GPU, Motherboard... I heard Speccy isn't the best program for this and I already use it. Thanks! 41710 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seek, Feb 22, 2016.

1. seek Win User

Best for PC temperatures?

Looking to test my CPU, GPU, Motherboard... I heard Speccy isn't the best program for this and I already use it. Thanks!

:)

2. Best free download for my PC for audio performance on Windows 10 Home edition

You can only use the driver design ed for the audio card you have. there is no best

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Feb 22, 2016
  3. Best free download for my PC for audio performance on Windows 10 Home edition

I have an ASUS X553SA Desktop PC - Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1607. I need to know newest - Smart Audio Download that I can download that will work the best & be the most compatible. I also want the loudest & best sound performance. I also want
    the program with the best sound performance settings & graphic equalizer options & settings. Can you tell me the free download website & the download I should use. Best compatibility, performance, & etc. ?

TerryHotaling, Feb 22, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Speccy is perfect. Who told you such a rubbish. There were some problems with AMD CPUs. But that was not a Speccy problem.

5. seek Win User
    One thing I've noticed was that it jumps from temp to temp like 5° sometimes

6. WHS
    whs Win User
    Mine jumps only 1 or 2 degrees. And that on the i7 CPU.

7. seek Win User
    I have a i7 too. Here on a laptop

8. Best for PC temperatures?

I use two programs and Speccy is one along with RealTemp.
    The temps will jump around; it all depends of the time the sample temp are taken and how often.
    No two cpu's will be the same temps or read the temps the same. 4 or 5C degrees change is no problem.
    Wolfgang's 1 or 2C degrees change is considered very good.

What temps is your cpu running at?
    My system runs very cool and the temps jump around 4C.

Layback Bear, Feb 22, 2016
  9. seek Win User
    Hmm, I guess you guys are right now... I was looking It after using a lot of different apps and stuff but now once I sit here and wait its like 36 °C to 38 °C on my CPU.

10. seek Win User
    What's the best way to test your temps in a gaming situation?

11. You can use RealTemp to monitor your cpu and gpu and monitor it from the Taskbar.
    Best for PC temperatures? [​IMG]

12. seek Win User
    Thanks! Will that show my GPU temp too?

13. Best for PC temperatures?

Take a closer look at the pictures I posted and you will find the answer.
    When it's on your Taskbar you just tick it and take a peak every now and again..

14. seek Win User
    Right, I just downloaded it and its not giving me the option to see my GPU section.

Thema:

1. Best for PC temperatures? - Similar Threads - Best temperatures

2. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  3. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  4. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?: [IMG]In this article, we have curated some of the best AI voice assistants for Windows 11/10 and evaluated their features to help you choose the right one for your needs. AI voice assistants have completely changed how we communicate with our Windows devices. While they offer...
  6. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  7. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  8. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Any best software than can show temperature of CPU, GPU, Harddisk, RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any best software than can show temperature of CPU, GPU, Harddisk, RAM: Hey guys, Any best software than can show temperature of CPU, GPU, Harddisk, RAM in system tray! Regards. 121183
  10. Best CPU Temperature widget/Application please!

Best CPU Temperature widget/Application please!: Hi please, anyone aware of what would be the best temperature application or preferably a desktop widget that is always constantly visible and not having to start up 95240