Windows 10: Best forum for programming Windows Apps?

Discus and support Best forum for programming Windows Apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please advise on a forum for Windows 10 programming. I'm looking to both re-write apps for desktop and new apps for my Windows Phone. Having used C for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnhenry, Sep 15, 2015.

1. johnhenry Win User

Best forum for programming Windows Apps?

Please advise on a forum for Windows 10 programming. I'm looking to both re-write apps for desktop and new apps for my Windows Phone. Having used C for most of my life I'm now progressing to C# and XAML.

:)

johnhenry, Sep 15, 2015

2. Which is the best programming language should I learn first?

I want do develop some things, but first I need learn a code language, what should I try first?

I can accept any challenge to learn itBest forum for programming Windows Apps? :)

SteveSmith-UK, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Which is the best programming language should I learn first?

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The issue that you are facing is best suited in MSDN Forum. They have the latest tools and resources to help you better.

So I would suggest you to post the same the question in the MSDN Forum.

Msdn forums

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 15, 2015
Thema:

Best forum for programming Windows Apps?

1. Best forum for programming Windows Apps? - Similar Threads - Best forum programming

2. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  3. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  4. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. A programming forum?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A programming forum?: Is there an MS forum for developers where you can ask any questions and resolve things related to web and C programming? So far I've found https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/. Is that the right one? Not registered yet. And I'm interested in MS territory only.Haven't found a...
  6. A programming forum?

A programming forum?: Is there an MS forum for developers where you can ask any questions and resolve things related to web and C programming? So far I've found https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/. Is that the right one? Not registered yet. And I'm interested in MS territory only.Haven't found a...
  7. Best Forum for Word 97, Word 2010 Problems?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best Forum for Word 97, Word 2010 Problems?: I'm an old guy in poor health trying to make the transition from Word 97 running under Windows XP to Word 2010 running under Windows 10. (I recently bought a refurbished PC running Windows 10 and Word 2010 through a program that provides affordable computers to low income...
  8. What is the best program/app you have installed?

What is the best program/app you have installed?: Always interested in what people have found, and could be used by others. For me, the best ever program (which has got me out of many a foolish move) has got to be Macrium. The times I have done something very silly and major happens from time to time. Good old Macrium has...
  9. Best backup program?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best backup program?: What is the most dependable backup program for Windows 10? I need to backup to an external usb encrypted drive. I need to be able to restore both the system and individual files. Thanks. 57447
  10. Best laptop for programming

in Windows 10 Support
    Best laptop for programming: Actually my brother takes training of PHP language so he wanna buy a laptop . give me suggestion what is best laptop for programming. 59472