Windows 10: Best image viewer & print

Discus and support Best image viewer & print in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys Newbie here, I find my windows 10 photo app very slow, Can anyone recommend a good one that is faster viewing & that will print the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chippyman, Sep 7, 2016.

1. chippyman Win User

Best image viewer & print

Hi Guys

Newbie here, I find my windows 10 photo app very slow, Can anyone recommend a good one that is faster viewing & that will print the photo's out in different formats, Thanks

:)

chippyman, Sep 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 Home x64 Image Viewer will not print color

Upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. Now the image viewer will not print color.

Color is chosen on the print dialog box. It still prints in black & white.

Deleted and reinstalled the print driver.

Tried Post Script and PCL6 drivers. Both have the same issue.

If the image is imported into a Word document it prints color fine. All other programs print color fine.

Assuming this is a bug with the image viewer program. Is there a patch or work around to fix this?

Thanks in advance~

shopgirlslc, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Print to XPS with XPS service off

Hi,

We have an application here that user Print to XPS to generate files for Print and Print Preview. An upcoming security related project wants to disable Print to XPS (XPS Service & Viewer) so the user will not be able to Browse through files and do some file
    create, edit & delete. My question now is, since our Print feature relies on Print to XPS, would there be a way to programmatically (C#) create an XPS document with the XPS Service & Viewer disabled?

clint.david, Sep 7, 2016
  4. davefaz Win User

It depends, really, on just what you want from the app. There are tons out there that do a good job. I personally use the FastStone utilities. They do the job without fuss.

davefaz, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Best image viewer & print - Similar Threads - Best image viewer

2. Image Viewer Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image Viewer Issue: When I double click on any photo in my library to see it in the Viewer against the black background it immediately comes up as normal then straight away changes it to a much smaller image on the screen. The same thing happens to every image when I click on the arrows. This is...
  3. Image Viewer Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image Viewer Issue: When I double click on any photo in my library to see it in the Viewer against the black background it immediately comes up as normal then straight away changes it to a much smaller image on the screen. The same thing happens to every image when I click on the arrows. This is...
  4. Image Viewer Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page

Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page: Hello, One of our customers has this issue for several months now where he selects multiple images but could not print this on one page directly to the network printer. The print shows only a black page. Note that he could print individual images just fine. He was using...
  6. XV image viewer

XV image viewer: Is there anyone running the xv image viewer under Debian (preferably Debian 11), please ?
  7. What's the best free app with good image printing capability?

What's the best free app with good image printing capability?: Hi, I'm looking for a free (or inexpensive) app/program that has good, flexible image printing settings. The Win 10 Photos app has no way (that I can see) to move images around or resize them in the printing settings (like Photoshop has). Thanks. - - - Updated - - -...
  8. Image and Video viewer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Image and Video viewer: Hello everyone. I'm new to Windows 10. My job requires me to work with images and videos, and i find Win10's interface to be quite inconvenient. I'm not sure if this is a technical question so if it is, please tell me and i will delete it immediately. Thank you. For images:...
  9. image viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    image viewer: Hi, the default Microsoft image viewer ("Photos") in Windows 10 is ridiculously heavy. How can i use the default image viewer from Windows 7 in Windows 10? Please help. Thanks!...
  10. Image viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Image viewer: I tried to upgrade Windows 10 from version 1607 to 1803, (since the computer were constantly nagging about it). But it didn’t work and now I have lost the image viewer and more. I can no longer open any picture on that laptop. I just get the message “The app didn’t start”...