Windows 10: Best official Download site for Win 10 Updates?

Discus and support Best official Download site for Win 10 Updates? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Where is the Best official Download site for Win 10 Updates? (64 & 32 bit) How do I check to see if my System is set to ' Automatically download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Composer, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Composer Win User

Best official Download site for Win 10 Updates?

Where is the Best official Download site for Win 10 Updates? (64 & 32 bit)

How do I check to see if my System is set to ' Automatically download Win. 10 Updates?

Thanks

:)

Composer, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Alex Ice Win User

Downloading Win 10 & creating an USB bootable Win 10 MBR flash drive using Media Creation Tool .

Thanks! Yes i have already Win 10 installed.Last year i purcased Win 10 but now i cannot downlod ISO with Win 10. Only i can download Media Creation Tool but i know that it can work on GPT Hdd. But i want to download ISO from official site and make a USB
    bootable MBR flash drive but this is almost impossible. Please, let me know: which is the best MBR or GPT ???

Alex Ice, Jun 4, 2017
  3. slance310 Win User
    Windows 10 Automatic Startup Repair not Repairing Startup

Hi,

If necessary, I have found links to the Official Microsoft Downloads of Win 10...

This is a 3rd party site, but I checked, and the actual download is coming from Microsoft..
    TechBench by WZT (v4.1.1)

slance310, Jun 4, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

This is the best site to download and install windows upgrades:

Download Windows 10

It is best that you get a flash drive that you can format.
    Once you have the bootable windows 10 iso you can then use it on any computer for installation or repairs of the operating system.

Are you attempting to upgrade from windows 10?
    Or windows 7 or 8?
    Or do you have a very old computer?

It is often easiest to attempt and upgrade and if it fails then troubleshoot.

Windows 10 System Requirements Specifications | Microsoft

zbook, Jun 4, 2017
  5. Composer Win User
    Thanks for that!

I have several Computers.

2 x XP Pro that I want to keep as is!
    1 x Win 10 32 bit.
    2 x Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I will do what I can thanks to your help.

I may need to ask more?

Meanwhile again my sincere thanks!

Composer, Jun 4, 2017
  6. sml156 Win User
    sml156, Jun 4, 2017
  7. Composer Win User
    Again my sincere thanks!

Brink's Tutorial I agree is possibly the best way to go!

I shall Close this case now!

Much appreciated!

Composer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Best official Download site for Win 10 Updates? - Similar Threads - Best official Download

2. found trojan in the sysinternals suite zip after downloading from official site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    found trojan in the sysinternals suite zip after downloading from official site: i have downloaded sysinternals suite for windows from official website today and for safety i have scaned it in the virus total and it found trojans and total 3 viruses in the sysinternals zip. Please reply what to do....
  3. found trojan in the sysinternals suite zip after downloading from official site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    found trojan in the sysinternals suite zip after downloading from official site: i have downloaded sysinternals suite for windows from official website today and for safety i have scaned it in the virus total and it found trojans and total 3 viruses in the sysinternals zip. Please reply what to do....
  4. how can i download windows 10 from official site

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i download windows 10 from official site: how can i download windows 10 from official site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-windows-10-from-official-site/cb2ada53-55a0-4526-99f4-8c7ebebe5a7a
  5. how can i download windows 10 from official site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download windows 10 from official site: how can i download windows 10 from official site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-windows-10-from-official-site/cb2ada53-55a0-4526-99f4-8c7ebebe5a7a
  6. how can i download windows 10 from official site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is this the official site?

Is this the official site?: Halo there, I wanted to get into music, so I wanted to install Magix. I came to this website > MAGIX Music Maker – Übersicht Is this the official site of Magix, don't I get a virus when downloading? Please answer as soon as possible, because I want to install it...
  8. Best site to download monitors drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best site to download monitors drivers?: Hello Anyone has a suggestion for a clean site where I could download proper drivers for my monitors? I did found some site and all of them want to install a .exe program. I don't want to mess with my PC and install unknown software application. My monitors (I got 4)...
  9. DL win 10 anniversary update before official release

in Windows 10 Support
    DL win 10 anniversary update before official release: Will the anniversary update be available before its official release? I know sometimes the gold master versions are released several days early. 57354
  10. Best Windows 10 download

Best Windows 10 download: I'm preparing to upgrade my computer to Windows 10. In my Windows Upgrade files for the last 9 months, I have had the Windows 10 file setting there checked off as not to install. I am wondering if I should use that file or download the ISO file to go ahead with the upgrade?...