Windows 10: Best PC optimizer

Discus and support Best PC optimizer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what are some best PC optimizer software 2018? and why?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by michaelmark1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Best PC optimizer

what are some best PC optimizer software 2018? and why?

:)

michaelmark1, Sep 4, 2018

2. How To Remove PC Optimizer Pro Malware?

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/pc-optimizer-pro-virus/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Best PC optimizer

Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Best PC optimizer

1. Best PC optimizer - Similar Threads - Best optimizer

2. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  3. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  4. Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?: Hi, I bought a new computer but for some reason it was getting slower everyday so i thought installing any optimization third-party software to help me out but they were just consuming my computer's resources. So then i thought i should download an optimizer available on MS...
  5. Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?: Hi, I bought a new computer but for some reason it was getting slower everyday so i thought installing any optimization third-party software to help me out but they were just consuming my computer's resources. So then i thought i should download an optimizer available on MS...
  6. Optimize NVIDIA Control Panel: Best settings for gaming performance

in Windows 10 News
    Optimize NVIDIA Control Panel: Best settings for gaming performance: [ATTACH]NVIDIA GPUs are like gold for gamers, however, not all of them offer top-of-the-line performance, and even if you have the flagship GPU, by optimizing it, you can improve its performance. By tweaking some settings we can optimize NVIDIA Control Panel for gaming to...
  7. Optimize Halo Infinite for best Performance on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Optimize Halo Infinite for best Performance on PC: [ATTACH]In this guide, we have a few tips that can help you get the best performance on your PC while playing Halo Infinite. Halo Infinite is one of the trending games nowadays. Its full versions were released recently and making buzz on all social media platforms. The gamers...
  8. Best Option for Backing up a Laptop's Vendor's Specific Optimized Configuration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Option for Backing up a Laptop's Vendor's Specific Optimized Configuration: Hi, everyone, I am planning on getting a new laptop tomorrow (HP Spectre x360); as HP has specific things configured for the laptop's optimal performance, how can I backup the laptop in the case of an emergency and preserve HP's factory configuration? This would include as...
  9. best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc: i need the best approaches to make my system err-free [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-ways-to-optimize-your-windows-10-pc/a9be26f4-e390-4518-b343-372958cddd9d
  10. Best way and smart tricks for optimizing windows computers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Best way and smart tricks for optimizing windows computers: Hi, Being a Tech Support Executive, I go through following steps for optimizing a Windows computer; Uninstall unwanted software Disable unwanted services using msconfig Check Windows Startup, Scheduled Tasks, Cleaning Registry issues and other steps using CCleaner Check...