Windows 10: Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file??

Discus and support Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file?? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is it possible to make a .reg file to optimize my visual effects for best performance for all users that sign into one PC? I want to do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Daniel13djb, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file??

Is it possible to make a .reg file to optimize my visual effects for best performance for all users that sign into one PC?

I want to do this because we have many people who sign into the PC via our Active Directory through the network. If I can get a .reg file that just applies this to all users that would be awesome!

:)

Daniel13djb, Jan 20, 2016

2. Photos files empty in Windows 10

Perhaps you changed the Visual Effects settings for best performance?

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 20, 2016
  3. tax0r Win User
    Win 7/10: ALT+TAB and last cursor position

Hi again!

As we're using several tools I didn't trust myself to try the clean boot - BUT I figured out that the problem could be solved by setting the visual effects to "best performance".

Control Panel\System and Safety\System -> Advances Settings -> Performance ->Visual Effects

Best regards,

tax0r, Jan 20, 2016
  4. Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file??

Still haven't found anything on this guys... needing these ran on lower end computers.

Daniel13djb, Jan 31, 2016
  5. TairikuOkami, Jan 31, 2016
  6. Daniel13djb, Jan 31, 2016
  7. Have you tried changing it in HKLM?

TairikuOkami, Jan 31, 2016
  8. Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file??

Using the same settings, which work for you, but use prefix:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE instead of HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
    HKLM applies to all users, HKCU to one user only.

TairikuOkami, Jan 31, 2016
  9. Okay I will give that a try

Daniel13djb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file??

1. Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file?? - Similar Threads - Best Performance Visual

2. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  3. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  4. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Best balanced settings for visual effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best balanced settings for visual effects: I want to know what of these settings I really should turn on or off, remember I want balanced settings, I mean, if some setting is completely unnecessary allow enabled and vice-versa, alert me about it. I really didn't find out anything looks like with this post because...
  6. Best balanced settings for visual effects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best balanced settings for visual effects: I want to know what of these settings I really should turn on or off, remember I want balanced settings, I mean, if some setting is completely unnecessary allow enabled and vice-versa, alert me about it. I really didn't find out anything looks like with this post because...
  7. "ADJUST FOR BEST PERFORMANCE"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "ADJUST FOR BEST PERFORMANCE": Under Advanced System Properties in Win 10 1094 it makes sure this cannot be effected by jamming the edge of the window where the mouse cursor cannot reach it. Even putting the Taskbar elsewhere doesn't help....
  8. BitLocker effect on performance ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker effect on performance ?: Hi I have normal sata HDDs, usb3 drive, and 1 nvme , I want to ask if bitlocker will degrade performance if enabled ? I want to do this to protect my data and my accounts. Thanks 155427
  9. BitLocker effect on performance ?

in Windows 10 Support
    BitLocker effect on performance ?: Hi I have normal sata HDDs, usb3 drive, and 1 nvme , I want to ask if bitlocker will degrade performance if enabled ? I want to do this to protect my data and my accounts. Thanks 155427
  10. How to change visual effects using batch file or registry file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change visual effects using batch file or registry file?: Hi there forum, how do you change the Visual effects using a batch file or registry file. Thanks, Edward. 52995