Windows 10: Best remote control for my iPhone/iPad

Discus and support Best remote control for my iPhone/iPad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to remote control my Windows 10 PC from my iPhone and iPad. What is the best (preferably free or low cost) reccomended remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hoggorm, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Hoggorm Win User

Best remote control for my iPhone/iPad

Hi,

I would like to remote control my Windows 10 PC from my iPhone and iPad. What is the best (preferably free or low cost) reccomended remote desktop application available?

I use iTeleport today, but have a few issues with it and that is why I'd like to try something else.

Thank you!

:)

Hoggorm, Mar 22, 2016

2. Using Remote desktop app on iphone to control my pc

Original Title: Remote desktop app

Hello community!

I was searching for a suitable remote desktop app on iphone to control my pc and found that using the Microsoft remote desktop app is the fastest and that's the best in my personal opinion, it's speedy; however, it does not enable me to use my mouse and
    keyboard on my tiny new pc-iphone "screen." Do you community, know how to enable the use of my keyboard and mouse?

iPhone-Windows User

AaronMitchem, Mar 22, 2016
  3. envio Win User
    envio, Mar 22, 2016
Thema:

Best remote control for my iPhone/iPad

1. Best remote control for my iPhone/iPad - Similar Threads - Best remote control

2. Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop: Im having a problem trying to get my laptop to sync with my os devices. The calendars, emails and photos dont sync across all three devices. Have tried all methods shown and nothing seems to work fully. At the moment the email and calendar accounts, hotmail, sky and iCloud...
  3. Remote Desktop to Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop to Iphone: Hello,somebody has the same problem, that the Remote Desktop connection with Win 11 doesn't work with an Iphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-to-iphone/0954a3a9-f0a0-4272-8750-cfc56f6c2372
  4. Remote Desktop to Iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop to Iphone: Hello,somebody has the same problem, that the Remote Desktop connection with Win 11 doesn't work with an Iphone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-to-iphone/0954a3a9-f0a0-4272-8750-cfc56f6c2372
  5. Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone: I have a laptop with my gmail account where I have some group labels that I would use very frequently. My gmails show up under mail on my ipad and iphone but when I write an email off of my iphone or ipad, the labels will never show up. How can I get them to show?...
  6. iPad and iPhone folders move

in Windows 10 Support
    iPad and iPhone folders move: Wonder if there is a way to move Ipad/Iphone folders to another location? [img] Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (2004, 19041.508) Version: 10.0.1904 Thanks 165745
  7. Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc: My pc doesn't pic up photos on my ipad and iPhone. I cant move photos of either device for safe-keeping and to free up space. Please help because the previous article on this was of no help. I did everything as instructed, and still it says it cant locate any pictures on my...
  8. Opera bookmarks on my iPhone/iPad Safari?

in Browsers and Email
    Opera bookmarks on my iPhone/iPad Safari?: I use Opera (56.0.3051.31) as my preferred Windows 10 (Oct updated) browser which syncs bookmarks with Opera Mini on my iPhone (6) and iPad (4). What I would like is a bookmark snapshot for use in the Safari browser. The only solutions I can find is via a Mac (which I don't...
  9. Iphone & Ipad driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Iphone & Ipad driver: When I try to sync my iphone and ipad with itunes, I get a message that I do not have correct driver. How do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/iphone-ipad-driver/5055f539-edc4-4a91-bdc5-72f3f442f838
  10. iPhone as remote control for Powerpoint during a presentation?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    iPhone as remote control for Powerpoint during a presentation?: I am going to hold a presentation at a congress using Powerpoint and I want to use my iPhone as a remote control. I'd like to use iPhone to click from sheet to sheet as I move freely in the room, I also want see a copy of the actual sheet on my iPhone screen. I used...