Windows 10: Best Samsung Screen with HDMI?

Discus and support Best Samsung Screen with HDMI? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey plse tell me which samsung full hd monitor with hdmi is best choice? 38064 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bala6233, Jan 19, 2016.

1. bala6233 Win User

Best Samsung Screen with HDMI?

hey plse tell me

which samsung full hd monitor with hdmi is best choice?

:)

bala6233, Jan 19, 2016
  2. shan_007 Win User

Windows 10 screen mirroring function not working

Hello, I am facing the same issue. The issue seems to happen only on Samsung Screen Mirroring. I have a Samsung Bluray player which used to connect perfectly with Windows 8.1. After upgrading to Windows 10 Screen Mirroring stopped working. I checked with
    Actiontec Screen Beam and that connects perfectly with Windows 10. With Samsung Screen Mirroring it says connecting but just stays there. Looks like Miracast communication between Windows 10 and Samsung Screen Mirroring is broken. It will be great if Microsoft
    can work with Samsung and resolve this issue. Miracast is one of the best features of Windows 8.1 and 10. Would be great if Microsoft can fix this.

Thanks.

shan_007, Jan 19, 2016
  3. robtoe Win User
    No backlight off function?

OLED screens appear to be the exception, not the rule on WP7 phones thus far. The only one I'm aware of is the AMOLED screen that comes with Samsung devices, i.e. Focus. (This is Samsung's proprietary interpretation of OLED, which is supposed to improve
    reading in direct sunlight.)

There were rumours of OLED being a requirement prior to launch, but that hasn't been the case. I wish it were though - the screen on the Focus in the best I've seen on any phone.

robtoe, Jan 19, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

It's actually a personal choice, you need to visit some stores and check yourself the quality of pictures and texts.

brummyfan, Jan 19, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    Why does it have to be Samsung? Why does it have to be HDMI? As I understand it a HDMI signal is the same as a DVI signal except it also includes audio. If you don't need the audio signal you can buy a HDMI to DVI cable. This would give you a bigger selection of monitors to choose from.

Winuser, Jan 19, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Quoted for truth.. I much prefer monitors from say, ViewSonic. I have a nice 27" that's lasted years without one issue.

BunnyJ, Jan 19, 2016
  7. jds63 Win User
    Most monitors will have HDMI, VGA and DVI these days. I use DisplayPort because mine has it and so does the card. I have had good luck with ASUS monitors for a number of years, although i had a Samsung and they are good monitors. Many brands out there do your research.

jds63, Jan 19, 2016
  8. Best Samsung Screen with HDMI?

I have the Samsung 27" curved monitor. I'm loving it so far. My tower uses the HDMI connection and my work laptop is connected via DisplayPort.

DeaconFrost, Jan 20, 2016
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    I saw one of those at my local Staples.. it looks great. But I don't know if I would spend that much on a monitor. Is it worth the extra cost??

BunnyJ, Jan 20, 2016
  10. To me, yes, because I ended up getting it for $150. Best Buy had it on sale for $250, so I had my local MicroCenter price match it. $100 gift card later, and I was out the door with it for an out of pocket $150 cost. I believe it's regular price was $379.99, and I probably wouldn't have considered it for that much.

DeaconFrost, Jan 20, 2016
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    Ok.. thanks for the information.

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Best Samsung Screen with HDMI? - Similar Threads - Best Samsung Screen

2. Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port: Hi, I have recently installed two Samsung Odissey 240Hz monitors to connect them to a Lenovo Laptop. Since the laptop has a single HDMI port I bought a Satechi Port. The monitor connected directly to the laptop HDMI port works fine, but if I try to connect it through the port...
  3. Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Monitor not working with satechi HDMI-to-usbc port: Hi, I have recently installed two Samsung Odissey 240Hz monitors to connect them to a Lenovo Laptop. Since the laptop has a single HDMI port I bought a Satechi Port. The monitor connected directly to the laptop HDMI port works fine, but if I try to connect it through the port...
  4. Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?: Sandisk vs Samsung SSD - It is hard to determine the answer which one is the best. I have searched many conversations but unfortunately found no real user usage experience. The post like Sandisk VS Samsung SSD can describe the most beautiful benefits but is that information...
  5. Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandisk VS Samsung SSD - Which one is the best?: Sandisk vs Samsung SSD - It is hard to determine the answer which one is the best. I have searched many conversations but unfortunately found no real user usage experience. The post like Sandisk VS Samsung SSD can describe the most beautiful benefits but is that information...
  6. Best way to stream video files to TV without HDMI?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to stream video files to TV without HDMI?: Hello, what is the best way to stream video files to my TV? I tried W+P while Miracast was on my LG TV but it failed to connect everytime. Is there another way to go about this? I'm not a fan of HDMI and would love a permanent solution. Thanks submitted by...
  7. TV Samsung pomocí HDMI -nepřehrává zvuk.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV Samsung pomocí HDMI -nepřehrává zvuk.: Potřebuji připojit k PC TV Samsung pomocí HDMI. Po připojení však TV nepřehrává zvuk. Informace uvádí, že tento typ TV nepodporuje PnP. Jak opravit ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-samsung-pomoc%C3%AD-hdmi/67689775-1def-46ec-a876-6e6e2eb12f87
  8. Hdmi issue with Samsung TV as extended display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hdmi issue with Samsung TV as extended display: Once again after a Windows update i have a problem.when i put hdmi lead in laptop my laptop goes black and defaults to the tv and have no way to change it this problem only effects samsung tv have tried on another tv works fine looks like a rollback for me ,have updated...
  9. Laptop cannot connect Samsung TV with HDMI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop cannot connect Samsung TV with HDMI: I have DELL laptop Vostro 5000 series. After windows 10 update (April 2018), my laptop cannot connect my Samsung TV with HDMI cable. when i roll back update, everything goes well. 1) cable is Ok. 2) my drivers are installed and all update. 3) I tried to change resolution...
  10. No HDMI output from my laptop to my Samsung TV.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No HDMI output from my laptop to my Samsung TV.: Hi, So I have tried everything. I update the drivers for both my graphics cards and they are both the latest drivers. When I connect my TV to my laptop, the TV screen goes blank for a few seconds (normal) and then I get a searching for signals...and then a few minutes...