Windows 10: Best site to download monitors drivers?

Discus and support Best site to download monitors drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Anyone has a suggestion for a clean site where I could download proper drivers for my monitors? I did found some site and all of them want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arjfca, Aug 14, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

Best site to download monitors drivers?

Hello

Anyone has a suggestion for a clean site where I could download proper drivers for my monitors?

I did found some site and all of them want to install a .exe program. I don't want to mess with my PC and install unknown software application.

My monitors (I got 4) are detected has Generic Plug and play. I'm not satisfied with the quality of the image since I update to Win 10. None of them is OK and I never had these problem with any Win update that I had done before

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 14, 2015

2. Web Site Monitoring

Hi!

I'm trying out the microsoft family web site monitoring feature. My child uses Chrome to access the web. Can Chrome be monitored or only Edge and IE?

Thanks so much!

Best regards,

AL

AubreyLavitoria, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Screen goes black possible Black screen issue

Hi

Problem still persists unfortunately. HP support link wouldn't help as monitor out of warranty.

Microsoft site tells me best drivers already installed and set to install best driver.

Uninstalled monitor and turned off / on

Wondering if it could be an issue with Norton.

Any ideas most welcome please

P

PatriciaAitchison, Aug 14, 2015
  4. stormy13 Win User

Have you tried the monitor manufacturer's website(s)?

stormy13, Aug 15, 2015
  5. Dch48 Win User
    I have never seen a monitor that needed any special drivers even though they all come with them in some way. I have tried installing some but they never made anything any better. The only thing that changed was how it was detected by Windows.

Dch48, Aug 15, 2015
  6. P00r Win User
    For color calibrated monitor it may be useful to start with the manufacturer drivers before tweaking them as most people who have $2K+ monitor do.

For regular people it's usually not needed but if there's such thing for your monitor the first place to look is if it came with your monitor on a cd or on the manfacturer site... as other people sugested!

It doesn't really matter if you use an older one (from CD) as those usually simply read the monitor code using EDID
    (Extended Display Identification Data) and display the correct model name in the device manager instead of generic... so indeed like you said they change nothing!

7. Get a Driver update program like Iobit driver booster and download the outdated drivers. And you can do that for free, without any issues.

Shadow Delta, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Best site to download monitors drivers? - Similar Threads - Best site download

2. BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS: WHAT IS THE BEST APP OR SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FINDING DUPLICATE FILES AND PHOTOS FOR WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-duplicate-downloads/d88c02c1-57a6-4df7-a444-3ecd1da1a698
  3. BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS: WHAT IS THE BEST APP OR SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FINDING DUPLICATE FILES AND PHOTOS FOR WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-duplicate-downloads/d88c02c1-57a6-4df7-a444-3ecd1da1a698
  4. What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or...: I am running a PC with Windows 10 - Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2788 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-site-to-download-firefox-its-most/ab91de29-500d-4b6f-a410-2f9f69a8ecd0
  5. Best DIY friendly building and hosting site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best DIY friendly building and hosting site: Need to do a web site for my business. I am paying someone to do it for me but I want to be able to do small changes and upload pictures and documents myself. What is the most user friendly building and hosting web site(Squarespace, weebly, wix, shopify, etc.) ? I only need...
  6. safe download sites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    safe download sites: Is Win-rar.com safe to download? Is nchsoftware.com a safe site for downloads? Suggestions for downloads for Easycapture usb2.0 video adapter with audio? Can't get it to work with pc that has Windows 7. So I'd like to try laptop with windows 10....
  7. best audio driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    best audio driver: i have being haven some audio issues mostly on mozilla and in game menu that the audio crackles. i use realtek audio ( it came with my laptop) and is there a better audio driver? or isnt the audio driver the problem? submitted by /u/sloppegy2000 [link] [comments]...
  8. VC++ Download Site

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VC++ Download Site: Hello, Could you let me know from where VC++ latest Version can be downloaded for Windows 10 ? Does MS Push VC++ Updated Version through Windows Updates ? Regards, Rakesh...
  9. Best official Download site for Win 10 Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best official Download site for Win 10 Updates?: Where is the Best official Download site for Win 10 Updates? (64 & 32 bit) How do I check to see if my System is set to ' Automatically download Win. 10 Updates? Thanks 86111
  10. Which driver to download from Intel site?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which driver to download from Intel site?: Hi. My install of Windows 11 needed a driver for Intel GMA 3600. There is only a Windows 7 driver, which I installed but it crashed. On another post I have been advised to install it as an administrator in Compatibility mode for Windows 7. Can't find my original driver...