Windows 10: best tweaker/customizer?

Discus and support best tweaker/customizer? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm interested in using just one tweaking program for Windows 10. What do you guys like? Ideally this program creates a backup of all the settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by x509, Jul 15, 2016.

1. x509 Win User

best tweaker/customizer?

I'm interested in using just one tweaking program for Windows 10. What do you guys like?

Ideally this program creates a backup of all the settings it changes from Windows defaults.

Thanks,

:)

2. JoeSith77 Win User

desktop icons turning into blank pages and back

Thanks Andre, do you think that tweaker app is safe or do it manually?

Best,

Joe

JoeSith77, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Lost my Icons on Windows 10

I had the same issue and I found the possible culprit.

Do you have the Ultimate Windows Tweaker program installed to remove that annoying arrow in your short cut icons? If so that maybe as to why that is happening to you.

Best is to go back into your Ultimate Windows Tweaker and reinstate the arrows and everything will come back to normal.

Hope this helps.

itskaempfer, Jul 15, 2016
  4. topgundcp Win User

best tweaker/customizer?

topgundcp, Jul 15, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, Jul 16, 2016
  6. x509 Win User
    Mike,

Thank you. This one looks very interesting. I like that it will export and import tweaks.

7. CountMike New Member
    You are welcome, this one has been around since XP, they just kept on updating to fit new windows and new features.

CountMike, Jul 16, 2016
  8. Edwin New Member

best tweaker/customizer?

Winaero Tweaker Version 0.6.0.0, (which includes an installer), is available now with some new features such as 'Increase Taskbar Transparency' and 'Classic Alt/Tab Previews', (and more)

best tweaker/customizer? [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

best tweaker/customizer?

1. best tweaker/customizer? - Similar Threads - best tweaker customizer

2. New Winaero Tweaker 1.20

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Winaero Tweaker 1.20: New Winaero Tweaker 1.20 out. Also contains some new tweaks for Win 11. Winaero Tweaker 1.20 is out with Windows 11 support and tons of new features 181867
  3. Winaero Tweaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Winaero Tweaker: When I scan the .zip file on Virus Total, an anti-virus called dr. web diagnose it with "Trojan.MulDrop 16.37713". Idk if dr. web is good or not, I've never heard bout it. But a channel called Michael MJD said it is safe and good (160K subs) submitted by /u/Valois061007...
  4. Window tweakers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window tweakers?: Trying to remove annoying shortcut arrows and UAC icon from desktop icons. I have used UWT in the past but that was several years ago and i did screw up several times, forcing me to do a fresh install just for a simple change to lock screen. Anyone recommend a simple user...
  5. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker

7+ Taskbar Tweaker: Hello Windows 10 expert, I used the software 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to alter the behavior of the Windows 7 taskbar which much success. I wanted to know if anyone has had a good experience with this software on Windows 10? 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeL's Blog The site states...
  6. Blocking Updates With Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blocking Updates With Winaero Tweaker?: Has anyone used Winero Tweaker to block Windows 10 updates? I see there is an option for it but haven't tried it yet. I would like to disable Win Updates easily until the latest mess has blown over. 150785
  7. winaero tweaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    winaero tweaker: Winaero Tweaker is supposed to allow a user to adjust things like the font used for desktop icon labels. But the download is a ZIP file. How do you extract the executable software from the ZIP file?...
  8. Winaero Tweaker

Winaero Tweaker: I recently asked about how to get icon titles into readable sizes and fonts. An answer came back, with a link to "Winaero Tweaker". But the he site is enormously confusing, and the software itself is a ZIP file. How do I get a download package that provides an installable...
  9. winaero tweaker?

winaero tweaker?: Anyone tried this app? I would welcome any advice or suggestions... 142259
  10. Best way to add custom tiles?

Best way to add custom tiles?: I've seen some different solutions, but I've been wondering what really is the absolute best way to add your own custom tiles to the start menu. Hopefully without having it open a separate program everytime you want to use one of your own. Currently Windows 10 makes all the...