Windows 10: Best type of sync?

Discus and support Best type of sync? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What type of sync is best if you do not want to purchase a g-sync monitor? is it v-sync, fast-sync, adaptive-sync, something else? 70416 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by todd24, Nov 20, 2016.

1. todd24 Win User

Best type of sync?

What type of sync is best if you do not want to purchase a g-sync monitor? is it v-sync, fast-sync, adaptive-sync, something else?

:)

todd24, Nov 20, 2016

2. what type of windows 10 edition is best

which type of windows 10 edition is best

sudhakaradimurthy, Nov 20, 2016
  3. starso Win User
    can anyone recommend the best type of case for the n97?

thanks for your help but that link is dead too

starso, Nov 20, 2016
  4. Best type of sync?

Really depends on what you've got under the hood. If you've got a top end GPU that will routinely give you in game framerates above your monitor's refresh rate, then Fast Sync is the best option. If not, usually V-Sync works best.

blackroseMD1, Nov 21, 2016
  5. Archie123 Win User
    Archie123, Nov 26, 2016
  6. todd24 Win User
    the most annoying part is the screen tearing... i play killing floor, left 4 dead, warcraft 3, csgo, world of warcraft, dota 2 and age of empires 2 hd and my gpu is a gtx 780....

todd24, Dec 1, 2016
  7. best option is to get a new monitor such as 144Hz 1ms monitors like BenQ or ASUS offer.. that is what would solve this.. other than that, you will be stuck with this screen tearing.

BrandonR188, Dec 1, 2016
  8. todd24 Win User

Best type of sync?

im not really interested in buying a new monitor...

todd24, Dec 2, 2016
  9. v-sync is pretty outdated and it causes more issues than good.. if you want another solution.. depending on your games.. there are command lines and such to lock your fps to your monitor refresh rate.. other than that.. your out of luck.

BrandonR188, Dec 2, 2016
  10. What u can try is downloading nvidia inspector and setting an fps limited 1 or 2 frames above your refresh rate and then setting up adaptive sync. It should produce no input lag. If it does, try fast sync, if that causes stutters lags, just set the fps limiter to the exact refresh rate of ur monitor and turn off all the vsync options.

N00berG00ber, Dec 2, 2016
  11. owikhan Win User
    i have 165hz monitor and enjoying vsync in all games

owikhan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Best type of sync?

1. Best type of sync? - Similar Threads - Best type sync

2. Best Type of Outdoor Vendor Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Type of Outdoor Vendor Software: Greetings. I will be starting to sell some products on street corners and have hired 4 others to work for me and do the same. Does anyone know the best apps / programs that would allow us all to make mobile transactions with our smart phones ( cash, card, apps, etc. ) that...
  3. Best practices for multi computer syncing documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best practices for multi computer syncing documents: Where can I find documentation on best practices for how to handle syncing cloud storage of the user documents folder from multiple machines with different application states? I'd like to better understand if/how documents are properly handled when different computers have...
  4. Best practices for multi computer syncing documents

Best practices for multi computer syncing documents: Where can I find documentation on best practices for how to handle syncing cloud storage of the user documents folder from multiple machines with different application states? I'd like to better understand if/how documents are properly handled when different computers have...
  5. Best type of DVD for writing iso files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best type of DVD for writing iso files.: I searched this in the web for several times and couldn't find the answer. I have a windows 10 disk image and I want to write it for repairing my os. I want to know which type of dvd is the best for writhing iso files. There are numerous types such as DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW....
  6. Best app to sync iPhone to windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best app to sync iPhone to windows?: I want to move some photos from iPhone to my windows system. what application would be best? submitted by /u/soymos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0o44h/best_app_to_sync_iphone_to_windows/
  7. Best options for syncing Keepass

Best options for syncing Keepass: Recently started using it, but im having a little trouble with it syncing (currently using onedrive). I have the master file on my drive account, but it doesn't seem to sync up quickly. When I make an edit on my PC it takes forever to sync/update on my phone. I have to...
  8. Best backup and sync tool

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best backup and sync tool: That was it! It was FAT32. I deleted the old image files x4, and re-formated that USB stick to NTFS, and created a new image on that. Now I have one backup image file. Thank you : ) Glad it worked out!
  9. Best free typing tutor?

Best free typing tutor?: It's been well over a decade since I use to do data entry and 10-key. Due to health reasons, I can no longer do any standing, or lifting jobs so I need to brush up on my typing skills. In an attempt to get my speed up I've downloaded a few typing programs from the Microsoft...
  10. What type of Monitor is best for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    What type of Monitor is best for Windows 10: I'm currently using Windows 7 and am excited about the roll out of Windows 10. I skipped Windows 8 because of all the bad reviews. I will be keeping my Windows 7 computer (which is flawless) and buying a brand new machine with Windows 10 as soon as it's available. My...