Windows 10: Best wallpaper/background website?

Discus and support Best wallpaper/background website? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What's a good place to get wallpapers/backgrounds to set as my desktop background? Preferably with technology and holiday categories, multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Required, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Required Win User

Best wallpaper/background website?

What's a good place to get wallpapers/backgrounds to set as my desktop background? Preferably with technology and holiday categories, multiple resolutions, and no water marks.

:)

Required, Oct 3, 2015

2. Bing Wallpaper.

I just want don't want wallpaper changing in my Microsoft Lumia XL. I want background to change with wallpaper.

I tried my best, but i can't. When I download the wallpapers from bing they are not suiting. I want to change background with wallpaper. How can I do that?

chandbasha625, Oct 3, 2015
  3. Proton2 Win User
    WP7 Wallpapers??

There is a free app in the marketplace that you can use for background or wallpaper images. I think it is called "Backgrounds 10,000 wallpapers" or something like that.

Proton2, Oct 3, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 3, 2015
  5. mcgarrett Win User
    mcgarrett, Oct 3, 2015
  6. ChrisRaabe, Oct 5, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Oct 5, 2015
  8. prikker Win User

prikker, Oct 5, 2015
  9. Hercules2905, Oct 5, 2015
  10. prikker Win User
    prikker, Oct 5, 2015
  11. JohnBurns Win User
    JohnBurns, Oct 5, 2015
  12. nabucco Win User
    Do not you take pictures?
    For me, the best site for wallpapers is my pictures folder... *Cool

nabucco, Oct 6, 2015
  13. Gary Win User

14. Required Win User
    Thank you everyone! *Smile Is there any websites though that have technology and holiday categories, multiple resolutions, and no water marks?

Required, Oct 10, 2015
  15. Trevers1987, Oct 10, 2015
Thema:

1. Best wallpaper/background website? - Similar Threads - Best wallpaper background

2. Background wallpapers on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background wallpapers on Windows: When I set my background wallpapers to slideshow, it runs normally, but I don't really want it executing slides when I am not using the PC, and in power options and settings, you can only activate, deactivate and change your options, don't set when you want to suspend your...
  3. Background wallpapers on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background wallpapers on Windows: When I set my background wallpapers to slideshow, it runs normally, but I don't really want it executing slides when I am not using the PC, and in power options and settings, you can only activate, deactivate and change your options, don't set when you want to suspend your...
  4. How to setup a website as wallpaper ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to setup a website as wallpaper ?: Is there any way to setup a website as a wallpaper like active desktop back in the days ? It would be quite cool to setup a localserver which can display stuff from various apis or even display local stuff like cpu/gpu/network metrics. I know it was removed for security...
  5. Wallpaper in Folder Background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper in Folder Background: Is there any way to make a wallpaper appear in the File explorer Background in Windows 10 ? submitted by /u/Adamgenalanezh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia1tw2/wallpaper_in_folder_background/
  6. Wallpaper/Background not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper/Background not working: Background is black. Computer momentarily shows pops up picture between tasks and as background in the Task View. Peace...
  7. Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019

Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019: Is there anyway of finding out the actual locations of where the pictures in the Best of Wallpapers 2019 were taken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-in-best-of-wallpapers-2019/cc571d63-4c4c-4c1c-b2d4-8b8a6bd9d6b8
  8. Background wallpaper

Background wallpaper: In Windows 7 you could set a sideshow as a Main Folder and it would pick up all subsidiary folders also, so that the random shots would trawl through all folders. In Windows 10 it seems you can only nominate 1 folder. Is there a way around that? Thx...
  9. wallpaper/backgrounds

wallpaper/backgrounds: My win 10 home edition will not let me change my wallpaper anymore since the Oct. update. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet and none of them work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaperbackgrounds/af486ca3-6b31-4d3e-a8d0-68eab56808ef
  10. issue in background wallpaper

issue in background wallpaper: hello, The issue is that the background is not changing only showing the solid color And the themes also nit selecting and not changing. Thanks&Regards Dilip reddy...