Windows 10: Best Way of Duplicating Tablet Setup onto New Tablets?

Discus and support Best Way of Duplicating Tablet Setup onto New Tablets? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I've written a Windows mobile app for some internal users (runs on a Win10 64bit rugged tablet). They are very picky about settings/app so I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ddelap, Feb 22, 2017.

1. ddelap Win User

Best Way of Duplicating Tablet Setup onto New Tablets?

Hi!

I've written a Windows mobile app for some internal users (runs on a Win10 64bit rugged tablet). They are very picky about settings/app so I'd like to automate the process in a way where I configure one master tablet and somehow capture as much of it as possible (don't need the OS - but need everything else) and apply on another tablet. Items I want to copy include: user accounts (2), lock screen image, settings for task bar, tray, startup, FileExplorer settings....and some setup exe's to be applied manually

I've been assured that this is possible (even easy) but I'm drowning in WDS/MDM/XYZ terms. We do have a WDS server around and I'm getting a bootable image from the tablet vendor soon.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Maybe outline the broad steps with just enough detail so I can successfully google my way through this? IT help is limited other than providing access to their WDS.

Thanks!

:)

ddelap, Feb 22, 2017

2. Yiynova tablet second screen nightmares in windows 10. Inputs register on main display. Tried everything, tech support no help.

My tablet monitor will not register input onto itself. It acts like a big touch pad for my primary display. Only way I can use it is to duplicate the main monitor's image so I can actually draw on the tablet in a roundabout way. Any help is greatly
    appreciated. Using tablet settings will not register the input on the tablet either after pressure enter to select the tablet screen.

OboroShogun, Feb 22, 2017
  3. Best way to duplicate configuration

Thanks for your quick reply !

I had thought not activating is better, but then, when I'll do major updates on the source machine, I'd like to use same procedure but windows would have been activated on the source machine... Is it blocking ?

System image is a good solution, but long. Duplicating from one SSD to another takes 15 minutes on a hard duplicator... So why is System Image methode better ?

LucienDelille, Feb 22, 2017
Thema:

Best Way of Duplicating Tablet Setup onto New Tablets?

1. Best Way of Duplicating Tablet Setup onto New Tablets? - Similar Threads - Best Duplicating Tablet

2. New tablet forgot password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New tablet forgot password: Forgot password can't log into laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tablet-forgot-password/af1ef2e3-2586-4ddb-84e2-05bd9b20bf2e
  3. New tablet update??????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New tablet update??????: My new touch screen computer had Windows 11 already loaded. I liked the fact that it didn't have a tablet mode. However, after downloading update 22H2, when I'm in a game and I swipe down this box comes up that wasn't there before. I want to see the top so I can either put...
  4. New tablet update??????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New tablet update??????: My new touch screen computer had Windows 11 already loaded. I liked the fact that it didn't have a tablet mode. However, after downloading update 22H2, when I'm in a game and I swipe down this box comes up that wasn't there before. I want to see the top so I can either put...
  5. tablet

in Browsers and Email
    tablet: unable to reach web page reset defaults Why does this happen on my tablet when i search goggle on my tablet ? 171500
  6. I need to know the best and easiest way to fix a windows tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to know the best and easiest way to fix a windows tablet: Recently I received a tablet that has windows home as the default operating system without a specific branding for the restoration process. The issues are mentioned below:- 1. The screen does have a touch screen but no driver for that to work properly. 2. The tablet came...
  7. tablet

tablet: How can i check my HD on my tablet it starting doing things on its own without touching it Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet/2db7be18-aa9f-45f2-8abe-c2a4a553214d
  8. New tablet, new BSODs (-:

New tablet, new BSODs (-:: How could it be different? Freshly installed Windows 10, and tablet has random BSODs during connected standby. Hope someone can help, thanks a lot already. 56278
  9. new battery for tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new battery for tablet: hi, can any one suggest where i might find a 5.7v 5000mAh battery for bush eluma 10" tablet, searched internet but could not find the right one, thanks in advance. 72786
  10. Best way to Have a Clean Installation on a new Windows 10 tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to Have a Clean Installation on a new Windows 10 tablet: Hi everybody! I recently got a great deal on an HP Pavilion X2 10- 2 in 1 that came with Windows 10. As it is a secondary computer and going to replace an Android tablet as my primary portable solution, I'm trying to achieve the max. amount of free storage space own the...