Windows 10: Best way to upgrade to newest build?

Discus and support Best way to upgrade to newest build? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What would be the best way to upgrade to the newest build from 9926? Just wanting to ask. 4787 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by d2123cross, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Best way to upgrade to newest build?

What would be the best way to upgrade to the newest build from 9926? Just wanting to ask.

:)

d2123cross, Mar 19, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Best way to upgrade the firmware?

How many times are you going to ask the same question?

grschinon, Mar 19, 2015
  3. Best way to upgrade the firmware?

Which is the best way

1: Over the Air (Using mobile)

2: Using PC

3: Nokia Care Point

jayakrishnanr---01, Mar 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Best way to upgrade to newest build?

Brink, Mar 19, 2015
  5. d2123cross, Mar 19, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Mar 19, 2015
  7. My build of W10 (Build 9926) won't let me upgrade to the newest build. Any ideas why?

d2123cross, Apr 9, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Not totally sure but you may have to get the ISO for build 10041 and then upgrade to 10049. From what I recall you can't skip a build in the update process..

HTH
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 9, 2015
  9. brummyfan Win User
    Yes, download 10041 iso, right click the image and mount, right click the setup.exe and update.

brummyfan, Apr 9, 2015
  10. Contrary to many "experts" the only way to fully and fairly evaluate any new OS version, is with a Clean Install from a bootable DVD.
    That DVD would be made from an ISO, downloaded from either MS or a trusted FTP Download site.

That install most closely resembles what you will find on a NEW PC from a retail store. There will be just one OS on the PC, without any other OS that might enter (crap) into the game.

Good Luck!

*Cool

TechnoMage, Apr 9, 2015
  11. But, I don't want to do this.

d2123cross, Apr 9, 2015
  12. Ztruker Win User
    MS needs people to work with upgrades too as that is what most people will be doing, Very few will know about or know how to get the RTM ISO when it's released. I expect the norm will be upgrade via Windows Update.

Ztruker, Apr 10, 2015
  13. Best way to upgrade to newest build?

When I go into Windows Update, (this is a build younger than the newest one. Yes I'm on the fast build ring) I don't see anything about a newer build.

d2123cross, Apr 10, 2015
  14. Well, there's the BEST way, which is what you asked for, and you've been told, and then there's the Other way, which you seem to be stuck on. How's that working for you?

Good Luck!

*Cool

TechnoMage, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Best way to upgrade to newest build? - Similar Threads - Best upgrade newest

2. Best way to upgrade Windows and keep files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best way to upgrade Windows and keep files?: I have a Dell pc with Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro with a volume license expiring on 31/3/2033.I cannot get a new license for the same OS so I would like to upgrade. The free Windows 10 upgrade is either no longer available or I am experiencing a failure error when...
  3. Best way to upgrade Windows and keep files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best way to upgrade Windows and keep files?: I have a Dell pc with Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro with a volume license expiring on 31/3/2033.I cannot get a new license for the same OS so I would like to upgrade. The free Windows 10 upgrade is either no longer available or I am experiencing a failure error when...
  4. Best Way To Upgrade To Windows 11From Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Way To Upgrade To Windows 11From Windows 10: Hi everyoneI have a 2019 Dell PC..my PC is compatible with the windows 11 upgrade but I check everyday under system updates and it just does not appear yet. I did download the windows 11 upgrade assistant but have not used it yetHave read some issues with it by some folks...
  5. Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro?: Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-upgrade-w-10-home-to-pro/1312ad2b-d280-4f44-a4bd-b9f5cb8a2e41
  6. VMWARE and newest insider build

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWARE and newest insider build: Hi folks unlike the previous 2 insider builds the latest one has no problems -- vmWare wks working fine Cheers jimbo 123812
  7. Best way to revert to Build 1511?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best way to revert to Build 1511?: I have currently AU installed and do not have any longer the option "Roll Back" to 1511. I have a System Image from AU with the option to Roll-Back to 1511. Will that work, or System will Delete at once that Option when I start from it? Are there other options? 63504
  8. Best Way to Build A New Win10 Machine.

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Way to Build A New Win10 Machine.: I have this Gigabyte B75M-D3V board and an i3 cpu. And a new Seagate 1T hard drive. The drive is totally new. Hasn't been formatted or anything at all. What's the best way for me to get from here to a working Win10 system? I can't connect it to the internet right...
  9. Best way to upgrade to Windows 10

Best way to upgrade to Windows 10: Hiya...I am new to 10 come over from 7 forums *Smile I am from UK and run my own very small online business so my laptop is my life lol. I am soo panicking about what to do as I know I must upgrade to Windows 10 and have left is as late as possible...am currently...
  10. New Build with new and old parts, best way to install...

New Build with new and old parts, best way to install...: Hey guys, I am rebuilding my systems, going to take apart the two I have now and build a new one with new parts as well as old parts from the two systems, its mostly going to be new parts. The system specs I have in this forum is of the PC that I use to...