Windows 10: Best Win11 Protection App from Ms. Store?

Discus and support Best Win11 Protection App from Ms. Store? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What about choose to use trend micro security app from microsoft store? Or windows defender paid version better? I even think about cloud and endpoint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FREEDOM1688, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Best Win11 Protection App from Ms. Store?

What about choose to use trend micro security app from microsoft store? Or windows defender paid version better? I even think about cloud and endpoint technologies for protection. What about semantec endpoint security from microsoft store? Is there some advanced cloud based protection apps in microsoft store?Is it a good idea to use apps from windows store for such purpose?

:)

FREEDOM1688, Feb 26, 2024

2. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Feb 26, 2024
  3. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Redirecting

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Best Win11 Protection App from Ms. Store?

Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Best Win11 Protection App from Ms. Store?

1. Best Win11 Protection App from Ms. Store? - Similar Threads - Best Win11 Protection

2. Choice for Windows 11 Protection from Ms Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choice for Windows 11 Protection from Ms Store: What about choose to use trend micro security app from microsoft store? Or windows defender paid version better? I even think about cloud and endpoint technologies for protection. What about semantec endpoint security from microsoft store? Is there some advanced cloud based...
  3. Best Win11 Protection App from Ms. Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Win11 Protection App from Ms. Store?: What about choose to use trend micro security app from microsoft store? Or windows defender paid version better? I even think about cloud and endpoint technologies for protection. What about semantec endpoint security from microsoft store? Is there some advanced cloud based...
  4. Choice for Windows 11 Protection from Ms Store

Choice for Windows 11 Protection from Ms Store: What about choose to use trend micro security app from microsoft store? Or windows defender paid version better? I even think about cloud and endpoint technologies for protection. What about semantec endpoint security from microsoft store? Is there some advanced cloud based...
  5. Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?: Hi, I bought a new computer but for some reason it was getting slower everyday so i thought installing any optimization third-party software to help me out but they were just consuming my computer's resources. So then i thought i should download an optimizer available on MS...
  6. Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE: Age of Empires 1-4 do not download or install from ms store nor xbox app after purchasing. Tried system updates app repair and resets and troubleshooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-xbox-ms-stores-aoe/0c37438c-e512-4a56-acae-e5b020d8eed1
  7. Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE

Win11 Xbox / ms stores AoE: Age of Empires 1-4 do not download or install from ms store nor xbox app after purchasing. Tried system updates app repair and resets and troubleshooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-xbox-ms-stores-aoe/0c37438c-e512-4a56-acae-e5b020d8eed1
  8. Amazon app from MS store

Amazon app from MS store: i am wondering can i use applicatio Amazon from MS store in Croatia , if i can not at moment i am wonderin when is going to be possible to use Amazon application in Europa and Croatia Is maybe also some possibilty or way to using now in Croatia and Europa...
  9. Amazon app from MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon app from MS store: i am wondering can i use applicatio Amazon from MS store in Croatia , if i can not at moment i am wonderin when is going to be possible to use Amazon application in Europa and Croatia Is maybe also some possibilty or way to using now in Croatia and Europa...
  10. best free apps in the store

best free apps in the store: What are the best free apps you have found? I like: Flipboard Netflix Crossy Road 6493