Windows 10: Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?

Discus and support Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I currently use Outlook 2010 because I have a paid license but I'm willing to upgrade. This works Ok with iCloud but what I don't like is that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KeithJB, Oct 20, 2015.

1. KeithJB Win User

Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?

I currently use Outlook 2010 because I have a paid license but I'm willing to upgrade.

This works Ok with iCloud but what I don't like is that I can't make my icloud calendar the default in Outlook so I don't get reminders on my PC. What I end up doing is manually copying critical appointments from my icloud calendar to my Outlook default calendar if I want to be sure to get a reminder on my PC!. This isn't ideal though. Does anyone have a better solution? I read that the latest Outlook 2016 doesn't sync at all so I can't upgrade Office. I wish MS and Apple would decide to work together instead of trying to defeat each other!!

I believe icloud will sync with windows 10 mail and calendar apps - is that true?

I've also heard of emclient being good but haven't tried it.

I'd really appreciate any input.

Keith

:)

KeithJB, Oct 20, 2015

2. How to synchronize contacts' birthdays imported from iCloud into People App so they will show in Calendar App

Hi,

As per the query your contacts are synced with people app from iCloud but not birthdays.

Please provide us the below information.

- How did you imported contacts' and birthdays from iCloud into People App?

It is not possible to sync the iCloud calendar and contacts to the People App. You can only sync contacts and calendar using Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo mail and Windows live mail.

Keep us informed with the status of the issue.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 20, 2015
  3. JS_934 Win User
    Unable to open Calendar and Contacts in Outlook 2007 after most recent Windows 10 Update

Until the most recent windows 10 update I was happily using Outlook 2007 for mail/calendar and contacts and seamlessly syncing with Icloud. Now my calendar and contacts from Icloud do not open in outlook. I receive the message

"the set of folders can not be opened. The information store could not be opened"

My Calendar and Contacts have moved to the Apps, and anything entered in them do not sync with Icloud.

Any ideas??

JS_934, Oct 20, 2015
Thema:

Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?

1. Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone? - Similar Threads - Best sync Calendar

2. Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App: I have a Surface Pro and am trying to sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App. I add the account under accounts, then change the password to an app specific password in the calendar but then two things happen. The first is the calendar...
  3. Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App: I have a Surface Pro and am trying to sync my iCloud Calendar and Contacts with Windows 11 Calendar App and People App. I add the account under accounts, then change the password to an app specific password in the calendar but then two things happen. The first is the calendar...
  4. Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 calendar and icloud: iCloud not syncing.: Hi. I've managed to add my iCloud calendar account to the Windows 10 mail/calendar app. The only problem i'm having is that when I edit/add a calendar event directly into the Windows 10 Calendar app, this new entry isn't getting reflected on my iCloud account (e.g. on my...
  5. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  6. Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue: Hi everybody! I found that apps People and Calender stopped syncing with my Icloud account: they show no entries from Icloud at all now... Deleting and bringing back the accounts in Settings, resetting passwords etc do not help. Does anybody know haw to fix it? Thanks!...
  7. iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar

iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar: Hi, I currently use Windows Calendar (because for the life of me I can't get icloud to sync with Outlook) and my icloud calendars appear on the left side tool bar and I can set up meetings in the app from the icloud account - which then sync with my apple devices - but none...
  8. Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT

Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT: Hello! I'm using Windows 10 Pro (all updates as of July 27, 2019) and I am trying to get my iCloud calendars to sync to the Windows 10 calendar app. At first I had trouble with the "attention required" / "fix account" sync errors, and have since remedied this by using...
  9. Windows 10 calendar & contacts don't sync with my iphone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar & contacts don't sync with my iphone.: My Windows Computer used to seamlessly sync between my desktop (windows 10) & my iPhone. Since I purchased new computer with Windows 10, that syncing has stopped. I now have duplicate all appointment & social events & contacts into both. Why is Windows 10 a technology step...
  10. Sync Windows 10 Calendar with iCloud?

Sync Windows 10 Calendar with iCloud?: I have Windows 10 Home. I'm using the Microsoft Calendar app. Is it possible to sync my calendar entries from my iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-windows-10-calendar-with-icloud/ce50bb95-f201-4458-ad78-abcc4300e275