Windows 10: beta store wont open

Discus and support beta store wont open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Again as the title states; the beta store will not open in build 10147. Does anyone have any info on how to get the store to run?; because apparently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt Siegel, Jun 20, 2015.

1. beta store wont open

Again as the title states; the beta store will not open in build 10147. Does anyone have any info on how to get the store to run?; because apparently in this build they did away with the green store app so there is only the beta one.

:)

Matt Siegel, Jun 20, 2015
  2. open-beta Win User

WP8 Pairing Issues with Car's Bluetooth

open-beta, Jun 20, 2015
  3. serbantes Win User
    Nokia N8- ovi store not starting after update beta store wont open :(

I have the same problem after installing the beta ovi store it wont start again. I tried to uninstall it and install the 045 version but it wont start either. Could someone please help.

serbantes, Jun 20, 2015
  4. beta store wont open

going back to build 10130 because the beta store will not open in 10147 and there are glitches that exist in it. Going back to it until they officially release a new build via the windows update.

Matt Siegel, Jun 21, 2015
Thema:

beta store wont open

1. beta store wont open - Similar Threads - beta store wont

2. microsoft store wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store wont open: microsoft store does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/ff2e231f-80d9-45eb-89d7-ab52eaf40bd2
  3. Microsoft store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont open: i have been having an issue with all Microsoft apps not opening i think its something to do with the permissions with the Microsoft apps but i caint quite figure it out if a representative could remote in to help i would really appreciate it...
  4. Store wont open

Store wont open: My store will open load for a bit then shut down.Another agent was on a live chat and changed something and now it wont open.No error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-wont-open/79cd6999-0259-4dfa-b63c-7f9256b9c868
  5. Store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store wont open: My store will open load for a bit then shut down.Another agent was on a live chat and changed something and now it wont open.No error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-wont-open/79cd6999-0259-4dfa-b63c-7f9256b9c868
  6. Store wont budge to open

Store wont budge to open: Im trying to open store however it wont open even couple of seconds. I was able to open it before but now I cant. I have Windows 10 came from free upgrade a long time ago....
  7. MICROSOFT STORE WONT OPEN

MICROSOFT STORE WONT OPEN: HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MICROSOFT STORE WONT OPEN NOT TO GOOD WITH COMPUTERS ANY HELP APPRECIATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/f978bb38-dde0-4c2b-822d-b7bda7576e06
  8. store wont open

store wont open: Hi. While doing updates in late August laptop lost wifi connection, tried numerous fixes still had "secured no internet" but could surf web. also noted that on 24th Sept that windows was running Enterprise and not 10 pro. which I did not install. I fixed wifi by restoring...
  9. Microsoft Store Wont Open

Microsoft Store Wont Open: Hey, my windows store won't open. When I click it, it shows the main screen (Blue with store logo) then it just crashes, no error report, nothing. I'm suspecting it was because of VPNs I have previously downloaded, but after deleting them all it still doesn't work. (Other...
  10. Windows Store Wont Open

Windows Store Wont Open: Hi, I cant seem to get my Windows store to open. My install is about a day old, and was a clean install. When I click the store icon I get a brief view of it loading and then it disappears. I've tried going to my app data and deleting the windows store files. I've gone...