Windows 10: Beware of WOT Browser Plugin

Discus and support Beware of WOT Browser Plugin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Read this if you use WOT https://lifehacker.com/web-of-trust-...-it-1788667989 I've now removed WOT from all of my browsers. 69494 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Steve C, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

Beware of WOT Browser Plugin

Steve C, Nov 10, 2016

2. Ovi Store App: Conflicting applications. Show items?

Cönflicting application problem wit my x205 browser after updating it. Wot do i do?

coded---01, Nov 10, 2016
  3. conflicting application

After updating my nokia x205 browser, i tried to browse with it but it displays conflicting application and am unable to browse. Pls wot do i do?

coded---01, Nov 10, 2016
  4. z3r010 Win User

z3r010, Nov 10, 2016
  5. Smiley1 Win User
    My Google Chrome browser automatically disabled it, said it required increased permissions. When I read what those permissions were, I removed the plugin from all my browsers. I use Hitman Pro Alert now.

Smiley1, Nov 10, 2016
  6. Thanks for the info!!

Hitman Pro Alert is a good choice.

cottonball, Nov 11, 2016
  7. altae Win User
    Unbelievable what they pulled off there. And they keep claiming to anonymize the data they collect (and sell) even though the journalists from NDR have clearly been able to track the data back to specific users.

altae, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Beware of WOT Browser Plugin - Similar Threads - Beware WOT Browser

2. Plugins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plugins: Hi I installed all Windows Media player plugins in Windows 10 that I could find on Microsoft Website yesterday. Some are good... Others not or gets blocked by defender from accessing some folders and gets disabled. I can not remove them from the options menu and plugins...
  3. wot dont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wot dont start: all goes perfect but after the button fight I get a place to fight but when I wait for other players nothing happens the esc even don't work and control alt del I use to signout the game goes without me but the time stops so what wrong,i have download wot again it won't...
  4. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEWARE OF SCAMMERS: Today I recieved a phone call from an Indian related individual. He informed me that his company was going out of business and had to refund $299.00 Related to the fact that Windows Defender was no longer working because it expired. He wants people to download www.anydesk.com...
  5. Wot blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wot blitz: Со стороны платформы Microsoft к нам поступили данные об отзыве и возврате Вам средств по следующим транзакциям: Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 17:22:21 Золото Мастеров Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 16:32:50 Контейнер «Дракула» Roman66687_1 2019-10-18 16:32:28 Контейнер «Хелсинг»...
  6. wot blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wot blitz: cant find Microsoft wot blitz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wot-blitz/35f2af81-819d-4b74-8f2b-17c3a4beec20
  7. plugins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    plugins: I got a message when I wanted to watch an episode that "This plugin is not supported". Where do I get free download for plugin for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/plugins/54bded07-8cda-4f72-985c-6272cd2c8326
  8. Using Windows Plugins in Linux Browsers (Silverlight etc)

in Browsers and Email
    Using Windows Plugins in Linux Browsers (Silverlight etc): Hi there I know a few people here use Linux either as HOST or as a VM This little piece of software enables Windows plugins to be used on some Linux browsers - so you might be able to get your favourite TV streaming stuff (e.g SKY GO) to work on Linux too. Pipelight |...
  9. Windows Plugins on Linux Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Plugins on Linux Browsers: Hi there By using this Pipelight | Installation - CentOS and spoofing the browser you can run things like SKY GO etc on Firefox for example on Linux - The Silverlight plugin works. Other Windows plugins can work too. Not sure why some of these companies are so "Anti...
  10. WOT and Spotify conflict?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WOT and Spotify conflict?: This computer has been crashing more than usual lately and it's been happening when I play World of Tanks while listening to music. Sometimes Teamspeak is also involved. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Edit: Well I lasted about 30 minutes before crashing, here...