Windows 10: Beyond slow system

Discus and support Beyond slow system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why when I go to a website it takes forever to open also it seems like it stutters opening also a big delay when I search when I Type something the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Aug 23, 2018.

1. timmaddox Win User

Beyond slow system

Why when I go to a website it takes forever to open also it seems like it stutters opening

also a big delay when I search when I Type something the typing does not appear right away ?

Also when closing website no response from red x cant close program

LAP-TOP

HP 500GB

MEMORY

4GB

HD 500 GB

EVERYTHING SEEMS TO FREEZE ALSO

THANK YOU

TIM

:)

timmaddox, Aug 23, 2018

2. System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 23, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Beyond slow system

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Beyond slow system

1. Beyond slow system - Similar Threads - Beyond slow system

2. SYSTEM TOO SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM TOO SLOW: HOW CAN I SPEED UP MY PC + MAKE HIM REBOOT FASTER WITHOUT UPDATES + WHY MICROSOFT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SING IN although I MARKED THE BOX IN THE THE FIRST PLACE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-too-slow/63f6ce8f-f6a8-45c1-9c46-cf310ab5f0a9
  3. System startup slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System startup slow: what i recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-startup-slow/6cd86787-042b-4e26-a83e-be8b7bc22c01
  4. System startup slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    System startup slow: what i recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-startup-slow/6cd86787-042b-4e26-a83e-be8b7bc22c01
  5. System running slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System running slow: Hi My laptop running slow when i open on screen keyboard mouse cursor freezing and Internet also working slow. Please help me about this issue .Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-running-slow/0243e613-ff04-41f7-831b-c3c80c73b435
  6. Etremely slow system

Etremely slow system: Folks, I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Lately, it’s been running very slowly Apps have been “stuttering”—stopping for 30 to 60 seconds—and the response to touchpad inputs often lags by 5 to 10 seconds. Also, my apps Firefox, Microsoft Mahjong, Libre Office—you name it are...
  7. Slow system

Slow system: my system is really slow/ There was a time when I would wipe the partition a d rebuild. How do I speed up my sytem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-system/91593f6b-90cb-4483-80ff-e739103f6634
  8. BSODs and slow system

BSODs and slow system: Split from this thread. Hi, After updating Windows ver 1809, there's BSOD issue. error" BCD". even sometimes it comes after imaging the machine also. And system is also getting slow after the upgrade. even clear unwanted files, removing third party apps, and system is...
  9. System slow down

System slow down: Ever since the Oct 9 v1803 update I have been experiencing a slow down in several areas. Windows apps like Microsoft News and Mail load extremely slow. The Amazon Shopping extension in Edge stopped working. Edge itself is almost worthless. Pages load very slowly and then...
  10. Beyond slow

Beyond slow: I have a HP laptop that is beyond slow real slow it seems like it sticks when opening sometimes also stutters HP 500 GB HARD DRIVE 4 GB SYSTEM MEMORY I did recovery should run like new but it is beyond slow Submitting this reply takes over 1 min to post...