Windows 10: BF4 Holiday update

Discus and support BF4 Holiday update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; EA released an update. Now we can play Dragon Valley(From BF2) And Noshahr Canals(From BF3) https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice...lidayPatch.pdf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Dude Win User

BF4 Holiday update

Dude, Jan 1, 2016
  2. KarlPlato Win User

DirectX error: Battlefield 4 won't start anymore after updating from Win 8.1 to Win 10.

Update: Reinstalling BF4 helped.

KarlPlato, Jan 1, 2016
  3. jimfulco Win User
    Why can't I uninstall update KB3211320???

any solutions for uninstall. I have had problems connecting to BF4 since this update.

jimfulco, Jan 1, 2016
Thema:

BF4 Holiday update

1. BF4 Holiday update - Similar Threads - BF4 Holiday update

2. Wifi not working on holiday

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working on holiday: I originally connected to the wifi fine on my first day and yesterday it said the wifi was unable to be connected saying, "some information changed since the last time you have connected. We need more information." I have put the security key in again and it didn't work....
  3. BF4 Plugin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Plugin: So after installing windows 10 and setting everything up, when i launch BF4 in origin and it opens up chrome, i install the plugin, but it does nothing. i cant join any games or anything. it says that the plugin hasnt been installed.... anyone else having this issue? 10228
  4. Anniversary update won't allow mouse and keyboard to function in BF4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anniversary update won't allow mouse and keyboard to function in BF4: Windows 10 Anniversary Update, with version 1607, installed satisfactorily EXCEPT Logitech gaming keyboard & mouse will not work in the game. Both worked fine in prior version. Problem only occurs in this game. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, 64140
  5. BF4 4XP weekend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 4XP weekend: For anyone looking to level up XP and weapon XP quadrupled this weekend *Smile 47449
  6. Steam Holiday Sale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Holiday Sale: For those holding on new game purchases, Steam is having a holiday sale now. I just took advantage of the Steam sale and purchased the Digital Deluxe game for $39.99 (reg. $79.99) which also includes the Season Pass. I also purchased Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for...
  7. Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?: How did you all fix this issue on windows 10. I allowed icmp and the bf4 apps but still nothing. I lowered my wired comcast router settings to allow icmp request but still nothing. I even set my windows firewall/and other firewalls security apps but nothing works. Please...
  8. BF4 Summer update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Summer update: A new update came out today, source http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf...4797075140641/ [img] 20650
  9. Many BSOD while playing BF4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD while playing BF4: Hello, I'm from the Netherlands, sorry for my grammatics..... I have a system that is assembled at my wishes by a computerstore. It runs normaly fine, butt when i am playing BattleField 4 i get frequently a BSOD. The game freezes and after a view seconds i get a BSOD and...
  10. Windows Mixed Reality holiday update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Mixed Reality holiday update: Microsoft and partners, including Steam, prepare to democratize virtual reality this holiday. [img] We are on a mission to help empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more, and one of the ways we are doing that is through the power of mixed...