Windows 10: Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?

Discus and support Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How did you all fix this issue on windows 10. I allowed icmp and the bf4 apps but still nothing. I lowered my wired comcast router settings to allow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xp3030, May 10, 2016.

1. Xp3030 Win User

Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?

How did you all fix this issue on windows 10. I allowed icmp and the bf4 apps but still nothing. I lowered my wired comcast router settings to allow icmp request but still nothing. I even set my windows firewall/and other firewalls security apps but nothing works. Please help! Thanks for reading my post.

:)

Xp3030, May 10, 2016
  2. Vijay B Win User

The exception Breakpoint in BF4 game installed in my PC with windows 10 Technical preview Build 10014

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Technical Preview testing. I understand how frustrating if things don’t work as expected.

Which is the current Build installed on your computer?

Windows 10 is still under testing phase, all software/hardware might not work as expected. I would suggest you to wait till Windows 10 launch officially on 29th July 2015, then check if you are facing the issue. As an alternate you try install the
    Battlefield 4 Game in compatible mode and check if the issue persists.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Hope this helps. Let us know the update after you try the above steps.

Vijay B, May 10, 2016
  3. The exception Breakpoint in BF4 game installed in my PC with windows 10 Technical preview Build 10014

I have currently installed windows 10 technical preview Build 10014 and the solution you suggested didn't work but instead of that "THE EXCEPTION BREAKPOINT" error is not there will troubleshooting compatiblity test.But by using current windows installed
    in the pc the error pop up after few seconds when ever I click the game application.

anmolkrishana singh, May 10, 2016
Thema:

Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?

1. Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser? - Similar Threads - Bf4 ping showing

2. bought games not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought games not showing up: i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store on pc and its not showing up anywhere, not in purchase history not in owned games and its pissing me off!...
  3. FH4 not showing in game library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 not showing in game library: I have forza horizon 4 installed. I had to reset my pc and since then it does not appear in my xbox companion game library nor does it say manage or install in the store, it wants me to buy the game again, also does not show up in purchases. But the game is sat there in my...
  4. Game wont show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game wont show up: Hey, i purchased and downloaded minecraft starter addition but when i play minecraft it opens to the free trial game and asks me to upgrade to the full version and the starter pack is in the store but if i open my recent purchases its there like i bought it ad the money is...
  5. Random ping spikes while gaming.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random ping spikes while gaming.: I recently (about 2 weeks ago) started having random lag spikes while playing games. I only really notice it while playing online video games with friends, and i can tell that it is a ping issue not a frame rate issue. My Discord is also affected. My friends recommended...
  6. Ping spikes in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping spikes in games: So my laptop recently updated to the latest version of windows (1809). I have generally stay away from windows updates because it always breaks something, but despite disabling the updates windows decided to force them on to my laptop. Ever since the update I have experienced...
  7. Browser cant load java games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser cant load java games: I am using internet explorer , made sure all enabled java options are checked , but still I cant load any java games. how do I make my sites secure? as I am browsing it says my sites are not secure? does that have anything to do with java?...
  8. BF4 Plugin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Plugin: So after installing windows 10 and setting everything up, when i launch BF4 in origin and it opens up chrome, i install the plugin, but it does nothing. i cant join any games or anything. it says that the plugin hasnt been installed.... anyone else having this issue? 10228
  9. BSOD while playing browser game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing browser game.: newly updated to 10 pro from 7 pro. crashed today while I was playing browser based flash player game. I made sure to update all my drivers and re-installed programs that needed to be. my computer is self built (my first custom). Any help would be great. thank you for your...
  10. Windows 10 slow WiFi speed, high ping in games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 slow WiFi speed, high ping in games: Hello, I have been having extremely high ping in online games like BF1 and Titanfall 2 (>500 with spikes to over 1000, pretty much unplayable), and slow WiFi speeds. I have already updated my wireless drivers and disabled location and automatic updates. Speedtest.net shows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bf4 no ping