Windows 10: Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?

Discus and support Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How did you all fix this issue on windows 10. I allowed icmp and the bf4 apps but still nothing. I lowered my wired comcast router settings to allow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xp3030, May 10, 2016.

1. Xp3030 Win User

Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?

How did you all fix this issue on windows 10. I allowed icmp and the bf4 apps but still nothing. I lowered my wired comcast router settings to allow icmp request but still nothing. I even set my windows firewall/and other firewalls security apps but nothing works. Please help! Thanks for reading my post.

:)

Xp3030, May 10, 2016
  2. Vijay B Win User

The exception Breakpoint in BF4 game installed in my PC with windows 10 Technical preview Build 10014

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Technical Preview testing. I understand how frustrating if things don’t work as expected.

Which is the current Build installed on your computer?

Windows 10 is still under testing phase, all software/hardware might not work as expected. I would suggest you to wait till Windows 10 launch officially on 29th July 2015, then check if you are facing the issue. As an alternate you try install the
    Battlefield 4 Game in compatible mode and check if the issue persists.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Hope this helps. Let us know the update after you try the above steps.

Vijay B, May 10, 2016
  3. The exception Breakpoint in BF4 game installed in my PC with windows 10 Technical preview Build 10014

I have currently installed windows 10 technical preview Build 10014 and the solution you suggested didn't work but instead of that "THE EXCEPTION BREAKPOINT" error is not there will troubleshooting compatiblity test.But by using current windows installed
    in the pc the error pop up after few seconds when ever I click the game application.

anmolkrishana singh, May 10, 2016
Thema:

Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?

1. Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser? - Similar Threads - Bf4 ping showing

2. ping on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ping on games: hey guys i have a problem with my ping on fortnite, we all know that in forntnite creative our ping is less than battle royale, the speed test of my internet is 94 down and 30 up i have a very good internet for my villagegreece, the problem is friends of minesame village with...
  3. ping on games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ping on games: hey guys i have a problem with my ping on fortnite, we all know that in forntnite creative our ping is less than battle royale, the speed test of my internet is 94 down and 30 up i have a very good internet for my villagegreece, the problem is friends of minesame village with...
  4. Ping Spikes while gaming

Ping Spikes while gaming: I've been spiking on games a lot. My ping is normally at 20-25 and it sometimes spikes up to 200+.This has been a problem for a while. I've tried factory resetting my laptop multiples times and it ends up coming back after a couple weeks. Is there a fix to this issue? W...
  5. Game Ping difference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Ping difference: Can somebody please explain this??? I dont understand why Speedtests Ive done a Ookla speedtest and a Ipv4 speed test Tell me my ping is low but when im in games like Roblox, Valorant, Planetside 2, I experience extreme buffering sometimes. Some days the ping stays low other...
  6. Game Ping difference

Game Ping difference: Can somebody please explain this??? I dont understand why Speedtests Ive done a Ookla speedtest and a Ipv4 speed test Tell me my ping is low but when im in games like Roblox, Valorant, Planetside 2, I experience extreme buffering sometimes. Some days the ping stays low other...
  7. high ping only in game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high ping only in game: So I recently decided to jump on my pc and play some online games been playing bloodborne suddenly any game I play I always have ping spikes. I have tried so many things been troubleshooting for two whole days now and am at a loss. I have a high spec pc paid 2000 dollars for...
  8. High ping in games, low ping on browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High ping in games, low ping on browser.: I have recently purchased a new gaming PC to replace my older, slower one. Everything has worked as expected apart from an odd issue I am getting with my ping in online games. While speed tests online tell me my ping is about 20ms - 30ms, when I look at my ping in online...
  9. Random ping spikes in games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random ping spikes in games: System: Mobo: Gigabtye GA-A320M-S2H RAM: 2xDDR4 8GB CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Storage: 1 HDD and 1 SSD Windows is on SSD GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 OS: Windows 10 Problem While playing online games, my ping will randomly spike up. In this time, my computer is effectively...
  10. Ping spikes in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping spikes in games: So my laptop recently updated to the latest version of windows (1809). I have generally stay away from windows updates because it always breaks something, but despite disabling the updates windows decided to force them on to my laptop. Ever since the update I have experienced...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bf4 no ping