Windows 10: Big Fish Games

Discus and support Big Fish Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone know why certain Big Fish games no longer work correctly since 1803 update, particularly those developed by Elephant Games. Thank You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rayal, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Rayal Win User

Big Fish Games

Hi,
    Does anyone know why certain Big Fish games no longer work correctly since 1803 update, particularly those developed by Elephant Games.
    Thank You

:)

Rayal, Jun 22, 2018

2. Big fish games/manager

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

· Which web browser are you using to download the game?

This game mostly requires Flash interface to run. You might be facing the issue due to outdated Flash Player. I suggest you to install the latest Flash Player on your system and then try running the game.

In case you are using Microsoft Edge, you may try enabling Adobe Flash Player
    on Microsoft Edge. Refer the link below for steps.

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

You may also refer,

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/cant-install-big-

fish-games/390289a4-0741-438d-88f9-845c8143676af

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 22, 2018
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Big Fish Games

Hello Rosa, I’m Virginia an independent advisor here.

Have you downloaded the Midnight Castle update released on the 22nd March?

This is from the BF games forum:

Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Midnight Castle is now available on the website. This update should improve some gameplay elements and various bug fixes.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.

2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.

3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.

4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team so we can look into those.

If that fails or you’ve already done this then Big Fish games recommend uninstalling the game & redownloading it if there’s a problem, unfortunately you may lose any progress within the game.

You could always restore back to the previous Windows & block the update.

Time Lady, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Big Fish Games

Unable to use big fish game manager

Hi Jasmine,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What happens when you click on big fish game manager icon?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Are you able to see big fish game manager in programs and features?
    • Did you make any hardware and software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

Follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Perform a Clean boot and try to update.

Perform a clean boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to perform a System Restore.

System Restore is a feature that allows users to restore their system to a previous state. It offers a way to undo all the changes in the system files, registry keys, installed programs, etc., to a previous state,
    without affecting personal files such as documents, photos or e-mails.

• Windows key + R to open Run window.

• On run command type “rstrui.exe” (without double code) and press
              OK.

• Select the restore point and follow the onscreen instruction.
    System Restore Disclaimer: When you use System Restore to restore the computer to a previous state, programs and updates that you installed are removed.

Do let us know if you are able to use big fish game manager. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

Big Fish Games

1. Big Fish Games - Similar Threads - Big Fish Games

2. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: Can someone please explain why the Big Fish app is no longer responding when I open it to either continue my game, or activate a new game purchase? I've been all over the map about this, with no result. Filed 2 new tickets with Big Fish over it. The cart checkout keeps...
  3. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Fish Games: Can someone please explain why the Big Fish app is no longer responding when I open it to either continue my game, or activate a new game purchase? I've been all over the map about this, with no result. Filed 2 new tickets with Big Fish over it. The cart checkout keeps...
  4. Big Fish Games Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games Manager: I can't re install Big Fish Games Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-fish-games-manager/2d45842b-1000-410c-89c5-d8bb6acfab8b
  5. Big Fish Games Manager

Big Fish Games Manager: I can't re install Big Fish Games Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-fish-games-manager/2d45842b-1000-410c-89c5-d8bb6acfab8b
  6. big fish games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    big fish games: I bought the devils triangle dvd for something to do while on lockdown for my grandson and I IT would`nt open on windows 10 but played fine on windows 7 laptop. why is this what`s the problem it booted up but when I tried to open the game zilch compatibility should be the...
  7. big fish games

big fish games: why cant play my games it keep saying eror on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-fish-games/fa28f94c-ba5e-4dd6-897d-7c1ca256f8f9
  8. Big Fish Games.

Big Fish Games.: Hello. Some Big Fish games open at the top left side of the screen at a very reduced size. Some games look good but the cursor is so tiny as to hardly be seen. I have Windows 10. HP Envy. 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor. NVIDIA GeForce MX150 dedicated graphics....
  9. Big Fish Games.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big Fish Games.: Hello. Some Big Fish games open at the top left side of the screen at a very reduced size. Some games look good but the cursor is so tiny as to hardly be seen. I have Windows 10. HP Envy. 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor. NVIDIA GeForce MX150 dedicated graphics....
  10. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: I recently downloaded and started playing again my big fish games. I have 6 games total. 5 of the games work perfectly fine however the game called Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove will not start up properly. At first when I double clicked the icon it would show in the taskbar...