Windows 10: Big Surprise: Teamspeak Privacy Changes...

Discus and support Big Surprise: Teamspeak Privacy Changes... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I just opened the Teamspeak app and I was asked whether or not I accepted Teamspeak's new "privacy policy". Does anyone know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NiceAndShy, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Big Surprise: Teamspeak Privacy Changes...

Hi everyone,

I just opened the Teamspeak app and I was asked whether or not I accepted Teamspeak's new "privacy policy".

Does anyone know what this will mean for users?

What kind of privacy or personal information are Teamspeak users giving up?

This is the link that contains Teamspeak's new "privacy policy": http://la.teamspeak.com/2/en/la_desktop.html

Thanks!

:)

NiceAndShy, Oct 12, 2017
  2. JosephWV Win User

Big Surprise - Missing Desktop files

Thank goodness fro my daily backup. I migrated to Win 10 a few weeks ago and have had no issues just adjustments and all of the sudden I have two very important files missing. No apparent reason for it. Checked with Webroot and malware provider and nothing
    going on there, so I have to presume it's.....wait for it.........Windows 10. and no the files are not in my windows.old folder. I have gleaned from the responses to similar problems that folks are not getting any answers. In the event that this continues
    I have backup my files, photos etc before any more damage can be done but would like to know if this is going to continue? Is it a bug? Did this happen as a result of an update if so which update and is it going to be fixed? Answers please.......

( no I am not normally a smart _ss but this has me a bit annoyed to say the least )

JosephWV, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Neox99 Win User
    Big Surprise - Missing Desktop files

I routinely have files on my desktop that are not visible. The only Icon on a black desktop is the recycle bin. Therefore there is NO place for a file's icon to hide yet they are not there. Viewing the desktop with the File Explorer shows them ON the desktop
    but, as stated, they are not!

Neox99, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Big Surprise: Teamspeak Privacy Changes...

Anyone know about this?

NiceAndShy, Oct 14, 2017
  5. Dude Win User
    Read the Policy, it states what it reads

ie

6. Could someone please tell me the relevant section I should read?

Thanks!

NiceAndShy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Big Surprise: Teamspeak Privacy Changes...

1. Big Surprise: Teamspeak Privacy Changes... - Similar Threads - Big Surprise Teamspeak

2. surprise personalisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surprise personalisation: I'm used to Windows 10 starting the day with one of Microsoft's library of over-dramatic landscapes, which I then click on to get the login screen. For some reason it has suddenly decided to substitute a photo from my own library. Don't know how it happened but it's a nice...
  3. surprise personalisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    surprise personalisation: I'm used to Windows 10 starting the day with one of Microsoft's library of over-dramatic landscapes, which I then click on to get the login screen. For some reason it has suddenly decided to substitute a photo from my own library. Don't know how it happened but it's a nice...
  4. surprise personalisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Outlook used to come in Office is now separate. Big surprise.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook used to come in Office is now separate. Big surprise.: I was lucky enough to get one of the few Outlook 2019 hard boxes on eBay. There is some guy with a great reputation that had 89 Outlook 2019 DVD boxes left. So I snagged one since none of the regular places like Amazon, Walmart, BestBuy, Office depot, NewEgg, didn't have a...
  6. Windows 10 just got another surprise patch ahead of next big update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 just got another surprise patch ahead of next big update: Windows 10 version 21H1 is around the corner and Microsoft has now started rolling out a new patch ‘KB4023057’ to prepare devices for the next big update. KB4023057 is a mandatory update for ‘Windows 10 Update Service components’ and it has been designed to fix issues with...
  7. Microsoft surprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft surprise: I had an old laptop that came with Vista, got upgraded to 7 and then 10, all Home versions. A friend who works in IT gave me a fully legal and unused 8.1 Pro retail key he had no need for. It upgraded the old laptop to Windows 10 Pro. But that antique got so slow that it...
  8. Privacy settings - Unable to change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy settings - Unable to change: I have windows10 home edition. I cannot change privacy settings of general, microphone, location, camera and diagnostics feedback. It says it is managed by your organisation. It is my personal honme PC, laptops . All have the same issue. I have Avira antivirus. Can that be...
  9. Issues between discord and teamspeak

Issues between discord and teamspeak: Recently I have started using discord after using teamspeak 3 for many years. I have since found an issue in which after using one of these apps my microphone is no longer accessible to the other application. Each time I wish to use the other app I have to close out entirely,...
  10. Privacy seeting changes

Privacy seeting changes: Microsoft, You need to stop changing my security setting every **** time I am forced to apply a new Red Stone feature set. It is really annoying and frustrating. I want you to stop changing the security and privacy settings I have set up!!! An angry customer....