Windows 10: Billing Question

Discus and support Billing Question in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am writing because I have been trying to cancel a Microsoft Project subscription that I have not been using for many months now. I don't even... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HermannEA, Jun 21, 2024.

1. HermannEA Win User

Billing Question

Hello, I am writing because I have been trying to cancel a Microsoft Project subscription that I have not been using for many months now. I don't even know what email my account is under. Can you help? I know this is not the place but I have not been able to connect to anyone on the website to help me with this.AccountTransaction DatePosted DateNo.DescriptionDebitCreditLong DescriptionChecking * 4/5/20244/5/2024Microsoft-10.7MICROSOFT MICR 5045 REDMOND 9520Checking * 5/6/20245/6/2024Microsoft-10.7MICROSOFT#G0458 5045 MSBILL.INFO WA 98052 9520Checking * 6/5/20246/5/2024Microsoft-10.7M

:)

HermannEA, Jun 21, 2024

2. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Billing Question

Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions Office

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

Billing Question

1. Billing Question - Similar Threads - Billing Question

2. Billing questions about Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing questions about Microsoft 365: I am being charged $69,99 annually AND $7.50 monthly for Microsoft 365. I only have one laptop. I get the annual subscription charge, but what is the monthly charge for?...
  3. Billing questions about Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billing questions about Microsoft 365: I am being charged $69,99 annually AND $7.50 monthly for Microsoft 365. I only have one laptop. I get the annual subscription charge, but what is the monthly charge for?...
  4. Billing Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing Question: Good Evening, I'm processing payments at CommerceWest Bank. I urgently need to speak with someone regarding a past-due invoice that was paid by ACH on 6/13/24. It still shows as a past due because we had a typo on an Invoice number. It should E0300S3UJQ and it was paid as...
  5. Billing Question

Billing Question: Good Evening, I'm processing payments at CommerceWest Bank. I urgently need to speak with someone regarding a past-due invoice that was paid by ACH on 6/13/24. It still shows as a past due because we had a typo on an Invoice number. It should E0300S3UJQ and it was paid as...
  6. Questions about billing

Questions about billing: I’m having an issue I was charged $99.99 for a Microsoft product that I didn’t order. I need a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/questions-about-billing/e9159cc3-af87-4f55-ad75-250912147dd4
  7. Questions about billing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about billing: I’m having an issue I was charged $99.99 for a Microsoft product that I didn’t order. I need a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/questions-about-billing/e9159cc3-af87-4f55-ad75-250912147dd4
  8. Billing Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing Question: Hello, I am writing because I have been trying to cancel a Microsoft Project subscription that I have not been using for many months now. I don't even know what email my account is under. Can you help? I know this is not the place but I have not been able to connect to anyone...
  9. Billing Question

Billing Question: Hello, I am writing because I have been trying to cancel a Microsoft Project subscription that I have not been using for many months now. I don't even know what email my account is under. Can you help? I know this is not the place but I have not been able to connect to anyone...
  10. Who can help me with a billing question? The online tools are of no help.

Who can help me with a billing question? The online tools are of no help.: My debit card has been charged $74.89 for a subscription that does not show up on my 365 account. And when I write "it does not show up on my 365 account" I mean to say that I cannot see any product charges that correspond with $74.89, consequently I am unable to identify...