Windows 10: Bilocker recovery problem

Discus and support Bilocker recovery problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had my Lenovo fixed at their facility for charging problem and when I received it, it asked for bitlocker recovery key. I never set this up so am not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Max.HS, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Max.HS Win User

Bilocker recovery problem

I had my Lenovo fixed at their facility for charging problem and when I received it, it asked for bitlocker recovery key. I never set this up so am not sure how it was activated and at this point it does not matter. Apparently no one including Microsoft knows how to address this. I logged in to my Microsoft account and found the Lenovo and my surface both listed and marked as "Bitlocker ON" however when I clicked on key recovery it says "you did not save any on this site". I went back to my surface and selected "save to your cloud domain account" it acts like it saved the key but again it does not show on my Microsoft account. (surface is administered with the same Microsoft account)

Any suggestions? is there anyway to get around the locked drive? and why the computers are listed on my Microsoft account showing active bitlocker but the recovery key is not there and can not be stored there?

Thanks

:)

Max.HS, Aug 24, 2018

2. i forgot bilocker of my E Drive

i forgot bilocker of my E Drive

NARSIPATNAM MUNICIPALITY, Aug 24, 2018
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Bilocker recovery problem

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Bilocker recovery problem

1. Bilocker recovery problem - Similar Threads - Bilocker recovery problem

2. Microsoft Defender offline after restart prompts for Bilocker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender offline after restart prompts for Bilocker recovery key.: Microsoft Defender offline after restart prompts for Bilocker recovery key. 1 I don’t believe I’m using Bitlocker so why is it prompting me? 2 Read somewhere that Bitlocker might appear when Windows has unusual access attempt on files, which make me question if that is what...
  3. Microsoft Defender offline after restart prompts for Bilocker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender offline after restart prompts for Bilocker recovery key.: Microsoft Defender offline after restart prompts for Bilocker recovery key. 1 I don’t believe I’m using Bitlocker so why is it prompting me? 2 Read somewhere that Bitlocker might appear when Windows has unusual access attempt on files, which make me question if that is what...
  4. Microsoft Defender offline after restart prompts for Bilocker recovery key.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how to bilocker driver encription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to bilocker driver encription: How to get bitlocker driver encriptiion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bilocker-driver-encription/877c5f1b-eeb4-45e0-86d7-75783e14b2c5
  6. Bilocker data drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bilocker data drive: when i reinstalled windows 10 license, my 2 data drives D, E got bitlocker. i don't find 48 digit key in microsoft account. Can you help me with this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bilocker-data-drive/f9ba1192-c8a0-4e30-802b-386da090ff66
  7. Bilocker data drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bilocker data drive: when i reinstalled windows 10 license, my 2 data drives D, E got bitlocker. i don't find 48 digit key in microsoft account. Can you help me with this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bilocker-data-drive/f9ba1192-c8a0-4e30-802b-386da090ff66
  8. Bilocker data drive

9. Bilocker lock password forgot also recovery key

Bilocker lock password forgot also recovery key: I am having one issue, I forgot my USB lock password and I don't have the locker keys also, How I can recover that I have too much data in that... Anybody, please help me Thank you......
  10. Bilocker key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bilocker key: So, my laptop is Vostro 5481. It is hybrid. My windows was installed in 128 GB SSD, and I decided to upgrade it to 500. So, I did and after upgrading and installing windows in 500 GB SSD, when I started my laptop, my D drive was asking for bitlocker recovery key, which I am...