Windows 10: Bing: Can't Search Images by Size?

Discus and support Bing: Can't Search Images by Size? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Maybe I'm going blind, but I can't see where to search for images by size (small, medium, large, etc.) with Bing. As I recall there used to be a bar... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by YourPalMark, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Bing: Can't Search Images by Size?

Maybe I'm going blind, but I can't see where to search for images by size (small, medium, large, etc.) with Bing. As I recall there used to be a bar across the top with that option (as with Google), but it seems to be gone. What am I missing? *Huh

:)

YourPalMark, Mar 22, 2017

2. Bing on my WP7 won't return images during searches

Same here, Bing can't display image on search button since few days ago.

Mas Kris Ganteng, Mar 22, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    Bing image search?

RUnning a Mango developer build, I had images and local/maps search added to my Bing search, along with the new features of Bing Audio and Bing Vision. I didn't get Local Scout. I'm in Canada, so I'm hoping these features remain active for me in the final
    build. Bing's features are determined by your region.

Entegy, Mar 22, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Bing: Can't Search Images by Size?

Click on the 'Filter' button on the far right, an additional menu bar will drop down.

Bing: Can't Search Images by Size? [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 23, 2017
Thema:

Bing: Can't Search Images by Size?

1. Bing: Can't Search Images by Size? - Similar Threads - Bing Can't Search

2. BING SEARCH ENGINE

in Windows 10 Customization
    BING SEARCH ENGINE: Whenever I click on Google Chrome I get BING. I want that to stop. HOW? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-search-engine/ba5e3cd1-9db2-4f33-9d0c-8a1bcd9ed342
  3. Search with Bing in Notepad

in Cortana
    Search with Bing in Notepad: Hi, Anyone aware of some method like registry tweaking to hide this item from the context menu of Notepad? Not a big issue, just asking to know if there's a way?...
  4. Can't receive points for searching on Bing Pc/mobile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't receive points for searching on Bing Pc/mobile: Hi I in the U.S and recently I tried to search only got 20 points for Microsoft Edge but when I try on pc/mobile I don't get any. I level 2 and it says for pc 0/150 and mobile 0/100. Can someone help thanks! Any answers are appreciated thank you if you give a solution....
  5. Bing search

Bing search: How do I search information in France from the Bing search engine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bing-search/5b7ae6e0-5a1c-4699-aad6-74d7d1e02b7d
  6. Bing Search Engine

Bing Search Engine: I use Bing daily in Firefox (Edge is too cantankerous for me). Since this morning, when I type something in search, the first results are obscured by the search bar. I can't scroll up any further, but can scroll down to less qualifying results. I've made no changes to my...
  7. Bing search engine

in Browsers and Email
    Bing search engine: Can someone please help me? I have just registered on here, at the suggestion of someone from Firefox help forums. I am a senior person (still working) I have some pc knowledge, but not to technical especially with in depth stuff. My problem is I have FF as my default...
  8. New Bing features use machine learning for enhanced image search

in Windows 10 News
    New Bing features use machine learning for enhanced image search: aJ_Qwx-hTIQ On Tuesday, Bing Search announced new features that further use machine learning to provide enhanced image search for topics like shopping and celebrities, as well as a “one-stop shop” of the latest top news headlines.The enhanced image search builds on Bing...
  9. Bing Updates Image Search for Office and Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Updates Image Search for Office and Edge: The Bing search team works hard to provide access to all of Bing’s great functionality across many Microsoft applications. And today we’re releasing upgrades to features for Office, Microsoft Edge and Bing that will help you search for the perfect image, as well as explore...
  10. Being a Part of the Bing Image Search Ecosystem

in Windows 10 News
    Being a Part of the Bing Image Search Ecosystem: Billions of images are discovered by Bing searchers every month. Through Bing.com and our search partnerships with companies like Apple, Amazon and Yahoo, customers are performing more image searches to satisfy a growing range of needs. We understand that our users have a...