Windows 10: Bing Desktop corrupted files . .every down load ..

Discus and support Bing Desktop corrupted files . .every down load .. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Out of the blue my Bing desktop (with fresh install) reports corrupted files please reinstall ,., tried the reinstall, tried remove programs thru add/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ttodd0450, Jan 1, 2018.

1. ttodd0450 Win User

Bing Desktop corrupted files . .every down load ..

Out of the blue my Bing desktop (with fresh install) reports corrupted files please reinstall ,., tried the reinstall, tried remove programs thru add/ remove / control panel.. I really like this software like the new photo every day. .Now I am stuck with a .jpg to the screen .,
    can't do a RESTORE Point , as I have up to this problem.. restored Windows 10 with fresh O/S 1709 (OS Build 16299.125)..
    There must be a proper answer out there . .

lots of activity thru google search o n this matter.. but no real help from Bing ..

:)

ttodd0450, Jan 1, 2018
  2. RockFoxx Win User

Bing Desktop Corrupt Files Windows 10

Uninstall the corrupted Bing Desktop.

Download the Bing Desktop Setup and Save As.

Right click on the file and Run as Administrator.

RockFoxx, Jan 1, 2018
  3. stevecr1 Win User
    Bing Desktop Corrupt Files Windows 10

Hi,

My PC was updated to Windows 10 Build 1079 on 1/2/2017. Subsequently, tried to install Bing Desktop but I get a message that the files are corrupted. Does Bing Desktop work with Windows 10? If not, how do I set my background image to use the Bing daily
    images.

Thanks

Steve

stevecr1, Jan 1, 2018
  4. Bing Desktop corrupted files . .every down load ..

I had the same problem. After I uninstalled Bing, I run the install as an administrator and Bing installed properly and runs with no error messages on launch.

exactlymypoint, Feb 8, 2018
Thema:

Bing Desktop corrupted files . .every down load ..

1. Bing Desktop corrupted files . .every down load .. - Similar Threads - Bing Desktop corrupted

2. Almost every file corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Almost every file corrupted: Hi,I bought a new computer a few days ago. When I try downloading programs through Chrome, Edge or even console, everything seems fine but then they don´t open cause they seem to be corrupted. The only things that work just fine are Chrome and the OS, but everything else...
  3. Almost every file corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost every file corrupted: Hi,I bought a new computer a few days ago. When I try downloading programs through Chrome, Edge or even console, everything seems fine but then they don´t open cause they seem to be corrupted. The only things that work just fine are Chrome and the OS, but everything else...
  4. Almost every file corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. bing desktop app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bing desktop app: My bing desktop app has stopped changing the picture everyday. How can I get that feature back? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop-app/4d7a808e-5adc-4dc0-ba4b-a671d5927892
  6. down loaded files corrupted

down loaded files corrupted: why are the downloaded files are correpted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-loaded-files-corrupted/eeeb065c-cec5-43a4-93b2-c3cde13abba3"
  7. Bing Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing Desktop: Hi I can no longer download Bing Desktop, the website says no longer available. If its end of life what is replacing it? Thanks Ewan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop/d265b75c-faa5-4fed-a693-fa8f89f6b364
  8. unable to down load file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to down load file: I can not download file on my computer. It started recently that every time I tried to download file it says that "... contained a virus and was deleted." I tried to change privacy setting but it didn't work. I also tried to uninstall anti virus, still not working.... Help...
  9. open a down loaded file

open a down loaded file: I need to open a file that I down loaded. I received an answer for my inquirey but did not undnerstand the answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-a-down-loaded-file/bb2ff753-f97c-473f-bdfd-d4cd3fc5d817"
  10. Bing desktop pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing desktop pictures: How do I disable Bing desktop picture display . Is this a app? (windows 10) Moved from: Bing apps / Installing and uninstalling / Bing desktop app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop-pictures/587b186b-3645-4333-a830-5f4a53aef19d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bing desktop installed files corrupted

2. bing desktop files aree corrrupted

3. bing desktop corrupted reinstall

4. bing desktop install files are corrupted