Windows 10: Bing is updating today

Discus and support Bing is updating today in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Bing is updating the Interests tab in settings right, now so in Cortana they are currently unreachable. They have also added a Video tab for more... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cliff S, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Bing is updating today

Bing is updating the Interests tab in settings right, now so in Cortana they are currently unreachable. They have also added a Video tab for more secure video watching:

Bing is updating today [​IMG]

:)

Cliff S, Aug 21, 2015
  2. mterrace Win User

8.1 update 1 bing translator camera mode broken

Today's Windows 8.1 Developers Preview update fixed the Bing Translator camera function.

mterrace, Aug 21, 2015
  3. windows live id unavailable htc radar

Hello Nate,

I tried both options with no luck. Only odd thing I noticed today is that marketplace is sending updates for apps, but I can't update. Also Bing updates with new background daily, but can't get onto Bing with quick search either.

RobbieHamilton, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Bing is updating today

1. Bing is updating today - Similar Threads - Bing updating today

2. Today's bing desktop image information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Today's bing desktop image information: To find the details of today's bing desktop image, simply go to Bing.com. There is no arrow up in the icon tray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-bing-desktop-image-information/a6b5a7b0-44e9-4451-a540-39a74b536b0b
  3. Today's bing desktop image information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today's bing desktop image information: To find the details of today's bing desktop image, simply go to Bing.com. There is no arrow up in the icon tray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-bing-desktop-image-information/a6b5a7b0-44e9-4451-a540-39a74b536b0b
  4. Today's bing desktop image information

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bing bar update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bing bar update: Does anyone know why the same Bing bar update - KB2626808 installs every day? Version 7.0 has now installed 49 times since the 17th January according to the update history....
  6. Bing Maps Multi-Itinerary Optimization API Launches Today

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Multi-Itinerary Optimization API Launches Today: The Bing Maps team is happy to launch the Bing Maps Multi-Itinerary Optimization (MIO) API, a REST service that automates the process of building itineraries for multiple agents (e.g., drivers, sales representatives, professionals, etc.) while also optimizing the routes among...
  7. Bing, Updates, Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bing, Updates, Edge: 1, wanted to delete bing. Since hv found Bing in hidden files, don't know if ok to delete, don't see uninstall option. changing default searcher doesn't work. Seems most have .dll extension. how to do? tired of crap taking up space, tracking every move 2. hate 10. Am...
  8. Bing Homepage Today

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Homepage Today: A creepy homepage from Bing today, I was expecting Alfred Hitchcock to pop up. [img] 5962
  9. Todays Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Todays Update: Hi There. Just did the latest update this morning took a while to complete but working okay. Just one issue I notice in my C drive that there is Windows old showing up with this latest update will it be okay to delete that ? as we did before when I went from W8.1 to...
  10. Bing Maps Distance Matrix API Launches Today

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Distance Matrix API Launches Today: At Microsoft Ignite we announced the Bing Maps Distance Matrix API solution, a service that provides travel time and distances for a set of origins and destinations. Today, we are happy to announce that it is now available! Looking to develop a solution for a Travelling...