Windows 10: Bing Loads Slowly On Windows 10

Discus and support Bing Loads Slowly On Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So yeah, I know this sounds weird or not accurate but Bing loads slowly on my windows 10 machine (slow on both IE and Edge). Loads quickly on both my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BleednBlue, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Bing Loads Slowly On Windows 10

So yeah, I know this sounds weird or not accurate but Bing loads slowly on my windows 10 machine (slow on both IE and Edge). Loads quickly on both my Windows 7 and 8.1 machines. I first noticed this after the most recent windows 10 update. FYI, all other sites load quickly on windows 10 machine. Is Edge slowing bing load times? Thoughts?

Thanks for you time,
    Rich

:)

BleednBlue, Aug 23, 2015

2. Cortana/Bing image search on Lumia 950 freezes when trying to select an image

I can't figure this one out. Bing works fine when going through Edge but does not function properly when being used by Cortana. When I select an image from the search results bing starts to load the image but instantly freezes or moves slowly. I have
    done a factory reset with no improvement. I really don't want to send the 950 in for repair. Any help is much appreciated.

Stansburgers, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Windows Profile loading more time and all apps are loading slow

Windows 10 user profile taking more time to load and inbuilt apps loading slowly, start and search not working on task bar.

pradeepkalathuru, Aug 23, 2015
  4. rfruth Win User

Bing Loads Slowly On Windows 10

Bing okay here (using Edge but same with all browsers 4 me)

rfruth, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Bing Loads Slowly On Windows 10

1. Bing Loads Slowly On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bing Loads Slowly

2. Laptop loads slowly and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop loads slowly and restarts.: My laptop is restarting after every shut down and takes hours to load anything. This happened overnight and previously it had only taken moments to do anything. Its practically unusable now and i don't know what to do....
  3. Laptop loads slowly and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop loads slowly and restarts.: My laptop is restarting after every shut down and takes hours to load anything. This happened overnight and previously it had only taken moments to do anything. Its practically unusable now and i don't know what to do....
  4. Desktop is loading very slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop is loading very slowly: The issue began about 12 hours ago. My computer simply failed to respond so I turned it off. When I attempted to turn it back on it send me to the log on screen still loading slowly then I was brought to a black screen. I restarted my computer several times tried to intervene...
  5. Desktop is loading very slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop is loading very slowly: The issue began about 12 hours ago. My computer simply failed to respond so I turned it off. When I attempted to turn it back on it send me to the log on screen still loading slowly then I was brought to a black screen. I restarted my computer several times tried to intervene...
  6. Desktop is loading very slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 icons loading extremely slowly at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 icons loading extremely slowly at startup: I`m using windows 10 pro with an NVME ssd drive but @ windows bootup desktop icons load very slowly.Pls assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-icons-loading-extremely-slowly-at/cccc1a1d-e841-4263-b16f-4af381352864
  8. Windows 10 -Thumbnails and shortcuts loading slowly in folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 -Thumbnails and shortcuts loading slowly in folders: Constantly, over multiple installations, I've been having issues with the loading of thumbnails, so much so that I've just come to the conclusion that it's a standard issue with Windows 10. Several times a day, whenever I open my download folder or other picture folders,...
  9. Netflix Loads Slowly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netflix Loads Slowly: I have two ethernet connected Win 10 Home PC's with the Netflix app installed. Netflix has always loaded quickly on PC1. PC2 was as fast as PC1 up until one month ago. PC2 has a NVIDIA GeForce 1050Ti card. Now, PC2 loads both Netflix and content very slowly (minutes). No...
  10. Thumbnails load slowly in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails load slowly in Explorer: I'd like them to load faster, what can I do? I've tried this but it didn't help. 66519

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bing images load slow