Windows 10: Bing Maps V8 Summer Update

Discus and support Bing Maps V8 Summer Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The main release branch of the Bing Maps Version 8 (V8) Web Control has been regularly updated over the summer. These updates have brought several new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bing Maps V8 Summer Update

Source: Bing Maps V8 Summer Update | Maps Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 9, 2017

2. Will 7.8 recive further Updates/more Features?

Have you heard if the new Bing Apps for v8 would also be available for v7.8 windows phone users?

Pankaj Anand, Aug 9, 2017
  3. pierabra Win User
    nokia maps V Route 66

please sidream, more detailed maps ??? tomtom use the same nokia maps 1.2 and route 66 v8 and garmin mobile use the same maps nokia maps 2...

pierabra, Aug 9, 2017
Thema:

Bing Maps V8 Summer Update

1. Bing Maps V8 Summer Update - Similar Threads - Bing Maps Summer

2. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  3. How to update Bing Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update Bing Maps: The following text has no offense/rudeness towards Microsoft.I use both Google and Bing Maps for looking for windmills, but Bing Maps satellite view is so blurry/bad. How do I fix this. Again, no offense/rudeness.Example:...
  4. Notepad++ v8 release

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad++ v8 release: Released today with a dark mode... The Dark Side of Notepad++ : v8 | Notepad++ 180680
  5. Bing maps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing maps: How can I get rid of Bing maps on geocaching web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-maps/5c5d62c1-8503-47bb-862f-4032ce303356
  6. Enhanced Security Update for Bing Maps API Keys

in Windows 10 News
    Enhanced Security Update for Bing Maps API Keys: As announced on May 24, the Bing Maps Developer portal shipped a new feature allowing you to restrict access on your Bing Maps API keys to a set of domains that you specify. Starting today, wildcard is now supported for referrer security whitelist setting. For example, you...
  7. BF4 Summer update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Summer update: A new update came out today, source http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf...4797075140641/ [img] 20650
  8. Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK November 2017 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK November 2017 Update: The Bing Maps V8 Web Control has been updated in November with one key feature which lets you provide your Bing Maps key as a URL parameter of the map script URL rather than as a map option when loading the map. This provides two key benefits: Load multiple map instances...
  9. Bing Maps V8 SDK Fall Update

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps V8 SDK Fall Update: The main release branch of the Bing Maps Version 8 web control (V8) has been in a code freeze over the last two months for the holiday season. Over this time the Bing Maps team focused primarily on bug fixes and performance improvements in Bing Maps V8. Here are some of the...
  10. Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK October 2017 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps V8 Web Control SDK October 2017 Update: Bird’s Eye map type now in dropdown Bird’s eye imagery has been available in the Bing Maps V8 Web Control since May, but it could only be displayed programmatically. Now Bird’s eye is available in the map type dropdown just like all of the other map types. This option will...