Windows 10: Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search

Discus and support Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In December, we launched several new Intelligent Answers that go beyond the traditional Q&A style of search and offer answers to more complicated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search

Source: Toward a More Intelligent Search: Bing Multi-Perspective Answers | Search Quality Insights

:)

Brink, Feb 6, 2018
  2. atebele Win User

Windows phone 7 Bing

Bing news search gives like 5 results when searching under news for example i want to search news about Microsoft i get a list of 5 results thats poor and it doesn't give a choice for more results . I need pages of results to look for news on bing not
    5 results this bing app is totally useless to me.

atebele, Feb 6, 2018
  3. Can no longer use Cortana after update to 1607 (RESOLVED!)

This is an awesome fix. All I had to do was change the Bing search and it worked. thanks you for being So intelligent and helping us out. if knowledge is power than you are a super hero. Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search :)

HappyWolf#1, Feb 6, 2018
Thema:

Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search

1. Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search - Similar Threads - Bing Multi Perspective

2. New multi-granularity matching for Bing Image Search

in Windows 10 News
    New multi-granularity matching for Bing Image Search: A while back we shared how internet-scale deep learning techniques deployed to Bing image search stack helped us improve results to a variety of tricky queries. Today we would like to share how our image search is evolving further towards a more intelligent and more precise...
  3. Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search

in Windows 10 News
    Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search: At NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference this week, Bing demonstrated natural sounding text-to-speech AI, expanded intelligent answers, and the ability to quickly see multiple objects auto-detected within an image to search for visual matches. All these features help you find...
  4. Black Friday on Bing: intelligent shopping, product insights, and more

in Windows 10 News
    Black Friday on Bing: intelligent shopping, product insights, and more: Intelligent shopping We know that often, shopping can be a journey. You might start with a need in mind, or a few products you want to learn about. To end up with a great purchase, you need the right tools to guide you along the way. To make your holiday shopping easier,...
  5. Bringing Intelligence to Bing GIF Search - Finding the right GIF

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Intelligence to Bing GIF Search - Finding the right GIF: The popularity of GIFs has risen, in large part because they afford users a unique way to express their emotions. That said, it can be challenging to find the perfect GIF to express yourself. You could be looking for a special expression from a favorite celebrity, an iconic...
  6. Bing Intelligent search: Coding answers at your fingertips

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Intelligent search: Coding answers at your fingertips: If you're a developer you probably read through a lot of documentation, forums and discussions to find solutions to your coding questions, learn new programming languages or master new tools. It always takes a great deal of time and energy to read through the many long...
  7. Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent

in Windows 10 News
    Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent: Deep learning is helping to make Bing’s search results more intelligent. Here’s a peek behind the curtain of how we’re applying some of these techniques. Last week, I noticed there were dates printed on my soda cans and I wanted to know what they referred to - sell by dates,...
  8. Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features: In December, we announced new intelligent search features which tap into advances in AI to provide people with more comprehensive answers, faster. Today, we’re excited to announce improvements to our current features, and new scenarios that get you to your answer faster....
  9. Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI

in Windows 10 News
    Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI: Today we announced new Intelligent Search features for Bing, powered by AI, to give you answers faster, give you more comprehensive and complete information, and enable you to interact more naturally with your search engine. Intelligent answers: One of the Intelligent...
  10. Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence: From the beginning, Sway has aimed to help people easily create and share fantastic content that looks great on any device. Today, we’re thrilled to start bringing the intelligence of Bing Image Search into Sway Preview. These features allow you to search for content, review...