Windows 10: Bing to google for firefox

Discus and support Bing to google for firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; don't know if it has been posted yet but Install this script and no more bing with cortana *Party Bing to Google 13043 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JoeShades, Aug 4, 2015.

1. JoeShades Win User

Bing to google for firefox

don't know if it has been posted yet but Install this script and no more bing with cortana *Party

Bing to Google

:)

JoeShades, Aug 4, 2015

2. Bing in windows Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393

My preferred browser is Firefox, even though it is set for google it still switches to Bing. Is there a way to get it set to Google and have it stay there without Bing opening when I do a search.

Marie-JoséeSimon, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Cannot use Google or Yahoo after upgrading to Windows 10

Recently I upgraded to Windows 10 and I found that I could no longer use Google or Yahoo. When trying to load Google or Yahoo in both Edge and Firefox I get a Secure Connection Failed (in Firefox) or We can't reach this page (in Edge). Strangely, connecting
    to Gmail and Yahoo Mail (using the mail.x.com URL) works perfectly fine and Bing works suspiciously well. Both Yahoo and Google are said to be up right now and I didn't have this problem before I upgraded with Windows 7. Is there any way to fix this or am
    I stuck with Bing?

The Rarest Pepe, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Bing to google for firefox

1. Bing to google for firefox - Similar Threads - Bing google firefox

2. "Sign in with Google" prompt Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sign in with Google" prompt Firefox: "Sign in with Google" prompt is turned OFF but it is still popping up on every website. I have no linked accounts. Does anyone know how to end this annoying pop up. I am using latest Firefox and duckduck go. * Moved from Community Center* Firefox added to title...
  3. Firefox slow and Google slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firefox slow and Google slow: Why does Microsoft IE and Edge work fine; however, these other browsers are slow. I read a complaint about this same issue from 2018 and other years. Apparently you are the culprit! You are the cause of the slowdown. I hope this can't be remedied. This is...
  4. Signing into Google in Firefox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Signing into Google in Firefox: I'm currently on Windows 10. When I sign into Google in Firefox, close the Firefox application and open it up again it doesn't remember that I signed into Google. How do I set Firefox so that I stay signed into Google. submitted by /u/Maximus34672 [link] [comments]...
  5. bing and google

in Cortana
    bing and google: when i search something up on google chrome it automatically searches it up with bing instead fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-and-google/22ad10f0-5eaa-484f-9bf0-86d85f5d801c"
  6. Firefox - search with google irritation

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - search with google irritation: On my workstation I've had Firefox for many years, updating as required, and now at 65.0.2 (64bit). A short while back I recall seeing a bar pop up under the URL window as I entered data, with suggested search results a la 'search with google' I found this irritating and...
  7. Getting Google on Firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting Google on Firefox: I have my default search engine set for Google in Firefox. But Firefox will not allow google to come up. I get this error message: "Firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page". It does this twice after I click "allow" and then instead of...
  8. Change Edge/Bing to Firefox/Google as default when using Win key, pls?

in Browsers and Email
    Change Edge/Bing to Firefox/Google as default when using Win key, pls?: Using Windows 10 Home After pressing Windows key, typing a word, then clicking on 'word' - see web results, Edge opens to a Bing search page. I must have missed something when setting Windows up after a recent fresh install 1 How can I change the search engine from Bing...
  9. Firefox Keeps Re-enabling Bing

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Keeps Re-enabling Bing: This is driving me crazy. I use Google exclusively. I had Firefox set up to use Google. I deleted every other search engine within Firefox. Now, in the past couple of days, every time I start Firefox, it defaults to Bing. It adds Bing and Amazon back to the list of search...
  10. Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing: I've read several threads here about the homepage resetting to Bing and I've tried all the recommendations. My homepage continues to reset to Bing. I've scanned for virus' & malware w/ Malwarebytes & Defender. Also used McAfee Stinger. No problems found. Is there a setting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bing to google on firefox forum