Windows 10: BInitialize Library failed 0xc0000bb

Discus and support BInitialize Library failed 0xc0000bb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Idea of 320, 8 GB ram, 2 GHz processor, 1tb hard risk. Few days back power cable of my laptop was loose and it got suddenly switched off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamSthirinn, Aug 4, 2018.

1. BInitialize Library failed 0xc0000bb

Hi,

I have an Idea of 320, 8 GB ram, 2 GHz processor, 1tb hard risk. Few days back power cable of my laptop was loose and it got suddenly switched off . Since then the boot was taking 10-15 minutes . So I decided to run the repair but it didn't work. So I took backup of my data and decided to re install windows with fully clean option. That also got stuck at 90% and now my windows is gone from hard disc.

So I created a digital recovery USB key available on lenovo website from my serial no. It ran for 5 hrs and loaded the windows but started the scan and repair process soon after installation.

But that also got stuck at 70%.

Now the laptop doesn't start. The usb recovery is also not working. I thought to format the c drive through dos but the dos prompt also doesn't open.

I tried all other remidies the nuvo button, repair, scan and repair, recovery, resetting, nothing works

Now the laptop is stuck in state shown in the screen shot.

BInitialize Library failed 0xc0000bb [​IMG]

I have my data backup.

Can any give solution for win 10 installation

:)

SamSthirinn, Aug 4, 2018

2. bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

when i start my laptop i receive the message: bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

can someone help?

Thanks,

Jenny

JennyChristiaens, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Kendra W Win User
    bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

My laptop (Gateway NE522 updated to Windows 10 last year as a courtesy from Microsoft) currently shows either bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb or the Gateway splash
    screen. I backed up my laptop to a 2tb passport. When it tried to recover it didn't recognize USB. I have went in and changed the settings via F2 for the F12 option. I used a different computer to transfer files from the passport to a USB. It tried one time
    of the last 12 times I've tried to reboot. Unfortunately i cannot find my disk.

Kendra W, Aug 4, 2018
  4. BInitialize Library failed 0xc0000bb

bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

Let's try to use system restore instead. Follow the steps below:

• Start your desktop, and after the manufacturers logo disappears and Windows 10 tries to boot, press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to perform a hard shut
      down.

• Do the step #1 until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot. (You
      may need to perform this up to 3 times.)

• After Windows 10 boots into the Windows 10 Recovery Environment (WinRE), you can now access Startup
      Recovery, Safe Mode, and Command Prompt.

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore,
      and then check if you have a restore point.

• In the list of available restore points, choose the date prior to the issue. Steps can be found in this article on
      how to perform a System Restore. Refer to Restore from a system restore point.

If the steps above fails, we suggest that you boot your computer in Safe Mode (while in the Recovery Environment) and see if it helps. Follow the steps below on how
    to boot in Safe Mode:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings and click Restart.

• Upon restart, click/press 4 to boot into Safe Mode.

If Safe Mode does not work, we may need to Reset your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Reset this PC.

• Choose to keep all your files and applications. This will re-install Windows 10 whilst keeping your data and applications.

Update us after you perform the steps.

Radney Dri, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

BInitialize Library failed 0xc0000bb

1. BInitialize Library failed 0xc0000bb - Similar Threads - BInitialize Library failed

2. Failed To Load Library MFPlat.DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed To Load Library MFPlat.DLL: Hello. I've have been playing a computer game called Roblox for over 6-7 Years. Recently I uninstalled it. I Installed it back and it won't start and it says: "Failed to load library MFPlat.DLL". These types of problems started to happen after I put in a new SSD Into my...
  3. Failed To Load Library MFPlat.DLL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed To Load Library MFPlat.DLL: Hello. I've have been playing a computer game called Roblox for over 6-7 Years. Recently I uninstalled it. I Installed it back and it won't start and it says: "Failed to load library MFPlat.DLL". These types of problems started to happen after I put in a new SSD Into my...
  4. aerotech fail to dynamic library in windows 6

aerotech fail to dynamic library in windows 6: Hi,I use a lab computer which is windows 6. I just update a new software and my aerotech told me fail to dynamic library in windows 6 in the system.The technician told me it is not a aerotech problem and might be related to the windows system.Will anything might be...
  5. Failed to Connect to the Rockstar Games Library Service

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to Connect to the Rockstar Games Library Service: [IMG]A lot of users are unable to connect to their Rockstar Game Library Service. There are various reasons for it, but usually, it’s the service itself that’s causing this issue. When the gamers open the game, the following error message appears. Failed to Connect to the...
  6. JW Library fails to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JW Library fails to update: I've had this issue for many months, and I think I found a solution. When you uninstall Library, you have to go through and remove all instances of the program. You may have to allow file explorer to show hidden files and look for folders called Watchtower in folders like...
  7. JW Library fails to update

JW Library fails to update: I've had this issue for many months, and I think I found a solution. When you uninstall Library, you have to go through and remove all instances of the program. You may have to allow file explorer to show hidden files and look for folders called Watchtower in folders like...
  8. JW Library fails to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. runtime library assertion failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    runtime library assertion failed: Everytime i start my computer the following error shows, I do not know how to fix and would like to know if somone can tell me, I have tried all three of the buttons, as well as uninstalling all the microsoft c++ packages but i keep getting this message, please may someone...
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ Library failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Library failed: So, I have this error everytime I open Adobe After Effects or Photoshop. The Creative Cloud doesn't want to load either. I uninstall all Microsoft Visual, and reinstalled all of them afterwards, and it didn't change either. Any solutions ? Also reinstalled AE and Photoshop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

2. failed 0xc0000bb

3. bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb on a dell