Windows 10: BIOS Entry

Discus and support BIOS Entry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the list of items in the BIOS there is one entry UBUNTU What is it for and what does it do? I did select it and found that it was looking for media.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shipinomore10, May 9, 2018.

1. BIOS Entry

In the list of items in the BIOS there is one entry UBUNTU
    What is it for and what does it do?
    I did select it and found that it was looking for media.
    Shipinomore

:)

shipinomore10, May 9, 2018
Thema:

BIOS Entry

1. BIOS Entry - Similar Threads - BIOS Entry

2. Can updating BIOs with broken CMOS be fatal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can updating BIOs with broken CMOS be fatal?: So, I think my CMOS battery is messed up although it seems to only be effecting the clock, and I am curious about this thought. I got an automatic BIOS update on my HP laptop months ago, and recently my CMOS was likely messed up. Someone said that trying to upgrade with a...
  3. Can updating BIOs with broken CMOS be fatal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can updating BIOs with broken CMOS be fatal?: So, I think my CMOS battery is messed up although it seems to only be effecting the clock, and I am curious about this thought. I got an automatic BIOS update on my HP laptop months ago, and recently my CMOS was likely messed up. Someone said that trying to upgrade with a...
  4. UEFI boot entry in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI boot entry in BIOS: Dell Inspiron 15 3515 Windows 10.In my Inspiron I have two internal SSDs, one came as standard and is 125 GB and I added my own 500 GB SSD. I cloned the smaller SSD to the larger one and by using BCDBOOT was able to chose which to boot from at startup. Both boot up just fine....
  5. UEFI boot entry in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI boot entry in BIOS: Dell Inspiron 15 3515 Windows 10.In my Inspiron I have two internal SSDs, one came as standard and is 125 GB and I added my own 500 GB SSD. I cloned the smaller SSD to the larger one and by using BCDBOOT was able to chose which to boot from at startup. Both boot up just fine....
  6. UEFI boot entry in BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bios windows boot manager has 38 entries

in Windows 10 Support
    Bios windows boot manager has 38 entries: I was going to do a clean install of windows on my friends machine and when going in the bios their was 38 entries of windows boot manager Bios is set to uefi Secure boot disabled Boot option priorities have 38 entries of windows boot manager. Now I’m going to format...
  8. Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop stuck at bios entry screen.: All of a sudden my Gigabyte P27 fails to boot up. Stays on bios entry screen with little circle spinning. Does not respond to any keys. Took it to the techies. They eventually came back to tell me that they could get it going on Windows 8 but when they tried 10 the problem...
  9. UEFI remove unwanted boot entries from BIOS solved easily

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI remove unwanted boot entries from BIOS solved easily: Hi folks with UEFI if you've installed say some Linux versions and you don't want them any more you might still see these at boot if you go into your BIOS boot menu. Easy way to fix these i.e remove them 1) Go into command mode (run as administrator) 2) type bcdedit /enum...
  10. UEFI remove unwanted boot entries from BIOS solved easily

in Windows 10 Support
    UEFI remove unwanted boot entries from BIOS solved easily: Hi folks with UEFI if you've installed say some Linux versions and you don't want them any more you might still see these at boot if you go into your BIOS boot menu. Easy way to fix these i.e remove them 1) Go into command mode (run as administrator) 2) type bcdedit /enum...