Windows 10: Bios Mode

Discus and support Bios Mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, am using Windows 10 and I am not able to see UEFI Firmware Settings in advanced options. Checking the System Information, the Value... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VictorMwaka, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Bios Mode

Hello, am using Windows 10 and I am not able to see UEFI Firmware Settings in advanced options.

Checking the System Information, the Value corresponding to Bios Mode is Legacy.

How do I go about it to enable Bios settings?

Thanks.

:)

VictorMwaka, Aug 17, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 17, 2018
  3. BIOS VIDEO MODES Question *

Hello folks !

I would like to ask if the LIST of VIDEO MODES supported by any VGA/SVGA BIOS is an **arbitrary choice** . . . or if the list of modes can be changed/added at will and if so, how.

Also, given today's high powered vga hardware, suppose I desired something called VESA MODE 104h to be available in the vga bios. Would that stress the internal hardware unnecessarily, do you think ??

thanks,
    Dan

dan nelles, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Bios Mode

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Bios Mode

1. Bios Mode - Similar Threads - Bios Mode

2. Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT.: Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT plus i have installed it while my bios was in ufei mode. I tried re-installing the windows but faced same problem. Didn't face the problem as soon as i finished installing windows , i updated...
  3. Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT.: Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT plus i have installed it while my bios was in ufei mode. I tried re-installing the windows but faced same problem. Didn't face the problem as soon as i finished installing windows , i updated...
  4. Windows still booting in Legacy BIOS mode instead of UEFI even when the disk is GPT.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM: I currently want to upgrade to Windows 11. However, my computer is unable to as I have not got Secure Boot enabled. This is because I cannot boot my PC in UEFI mode, as when in UEFI mode my SSD with Windows on does not appear, i.e. the computer does not recognise my SSD in...
  6. BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM

BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM: I currently want to upgrade to Windows 11. However, my computer is unable to as I have not got Secure Boot enabled. This is because I cannot boot my PC in UEFI mode, as when in UEFI mode my SSD with Windows on does not appear, i.e. the computer does not recognise my SSD in...
  7. BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why is my BIOS stuck in legacy mode when i TPM enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my BIOS stuck in legacy mode when i TPM enabled: I am trying to play a game using TPM 2.0 however my pc is stuck in legacy mode even though the pc has TPM 2.0 enabled and can be seen within the system information and are unsure on how to put the bios into UEFI mode or get the pc to recognise that the pc is in UEFI mode....
  9. Why is my BIOS stuck in legacy mode when i TPM enabled

Why is my BIOS stuck in legacy mode when i TPM enabled: I am trying to play a game using TPM 2.0 however my pc is stuck in legacy mode even though the pc has TPM 2.0 enabled and can be seen within the system information and are unsure on how to put the bios into UEFI mode or get the pc to recognise that the pc is in UEFI mode....
  10. How do I escape diagnostic boot if I can't login, access bios, or access recovery mode?

How do I escape diagnostic boot if I can't login, access bios, or access recovery mode?: Hi,I've been setting up windows 11 on a Lenovo slim 7 pro x. I was encountering a DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD when trying to access boot options so I decided to try diagnostic boot to see if I could track down the cause of the problem. This has left me unable to login...