Windows 10: bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

Discus and support bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; in the last few days some cmd screens just pop ups my screen for about a second and then disappears.. causing a lot of inconvenience..after reading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by harshit2308, Jun 22, 2017.

1. bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

in the last few days some cmd screens just pop ups my screen for about a second and then disappears..
    causing a lot of inconvenience..after reading many articles i used powershell giving admin rights and using bit maps commands of removing bitmaps and more nothing is changed can anyone please help me in this concern ASAP
    i dont want to remove my windows or something

:)

harshit2308, Jun 22, 2017

2. Submit Credentials

This happens in the messaging app right? Just press continue whenever it appears and the popup should disappear after a few days.

Stranger_Hanyo, Jun 22, 2017
  3. Lumia 640XL apps are disappearing, updates error out

This phone was excellent at first but is now a major disappointment.

Apps are either disappearing or ceasing to work. Fourteen apps show as Pending right now and there are five empty tiles on my initial screen.

Updates listed in the Store will not install.

Photos save randomly. Some appear and disappear randomly.

Random behaviors require frequent reboots. Most recent: Cell phone feature appears to work but neither party can hear the other.

JamesDorsey, Jun 22, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

Hello *Smile

Your profile shows you have windows 8. This is a windows 10 forum. What version of windows is your question about?

To find your build type winver in the search box and select the Winver command. A pop-up box will show you your build no.

If you have office installed this could be a Background Office Task which has been recently popping briefly into view. The latest version of Office 365 has now fixed this for me. Box flashes on screen

philc43, Jun 22, 2017
Thema:

bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

1. bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly - Similar Threads - bitadmin popup appears

2. Sound disappears randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound disappears randomly.: Every day after 5-6 hours sound disappears randomly from the whole system. Even though the icon is there without red warning after clicking to the sound icon it became red and asks to troubleshoot. I tried to solve it but it was not successful. After turning off the system it...
  3. Popups with random text appear when logging in to Microsoft apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popups with random text appear when logging in to Microsoft apps: This morning I tried to log into my Microsoft account and got a "Too many attempts" message before I had even tried once. A small popup window appeared and as I typed, random characters or actual words appeared in the window. A while later, the same thing happened when I...
  4. The Shutdown menu appears and disappears randomly sometime multiple times in succession

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Shutdown menu appears and disappears randomly sometime multiple times in succession: I am having the same issue on my fathers laptop after updating to Windows 10 from 8.1. Its a Lenovo window 10 The Shutdown menu appears and disappears randomly sometime multiple times in succession and if I open folders or windows it will close them after around 10-15...
  5. Letters randomly disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Letters randomly disappear: Hi all, Since a day or two I noticed that letters or whole pages full of content disappear randomly. I updated my Windows and ran Malwarebytes multiple times but I can't seem to find anything. See images: https://gyazo.com/52d590764b025ad770006c29899eb964...
  6. Files appearing and disappearing.

Files appearing and disappearing.: Hey! I'm having some troubles with my pc. File named NTUSER.DAT is appeared in my user folder and other folders. It wasn't there before and it used to be in Public folder. Also other .DAT files disappeared. Also I can't run msert.exe. I get an error which says i need...
  7. Weird popup appearing frequently

Weird popup appearing frequently: Does anyone know why does this "du.centennial" show up quite frequently on my desktop or have similar experience? I haven't been able to locate any processes running with any of those names. Could it be an add service running from within Windows? I would like to know if it is...
  8. SSD randomly disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD randomly disappears: Hi, I checked my Kingston SSD in 5 programs, and each shows the conditions is good and all tests ends with good results. Unfortunately sometimes when I turn on computer, I see in "My Computer" only letter (label) with question mark, no name of the drive. It looks like this...
  9. Appearing and disappearing files!

in Windows 10 Support
    Appearing and disappearing files!: Could someone please explain this to me? In Windows 10, I have a folder called GOONS. I put some files in it. But when I looked at it a while later, many more files were there! And then the next time I looked, they were gone! I wanna be able to put the files I want, in a...
  10. Windows 7 random flash appearing/disappearing window

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 7 random flash appearing/disappearing window: Hi All, Using windows 7 SP1 - fresh install, and using windows update to update the windows with the latest updates. At some point (can't tell when) a mysterious window start to flash for a fraction of a second very randomly (maybe once an hour or half an hour). 1....