Windows 10: bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

Discus and support bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; in the last few days some cmd screens just pop ups my screen for about a second and then disappears.. causing a lot of inconvenience..after reading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by harshit2308, Jun 22, 2017.

1. bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

in the last few days some cmd screens just pop ups my screen for about a second and then disappears..
    causing a lot of inconvenience..after reading many articles i used powershell giving admin rights and using bit maps commands of removing bitmaps and more nothing is changed can anyone please help me in this concern ASAP
    i dont want to remove my windows or something

:)

harshit2308, Jun 22, 2017

2. Submit Credentials

This happens in the messaging app right? Just press continue whenever it appears and the popup should disappear after a few days.

Stranger_Hanyo, Jun 22, 2017
  3. Lumia 640XL apps are disappearing, updates error out

This phone was excellent at first but is now a major disappointment.

Apps are either disappearing or ceasing to work. Fourteen apps show as Pending right now and there are five empty tiles on my initial screen.

Updates listed in the Store will not install.

Photos save randomly. Some appear and disappear randomly.

Random behaviors require frequent reboots. Most recent: Cell phone feature appears to work but neither party can hear the other.

JamesDorsey, Jun 22, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

Hello *Smile

Your profile shows you have windows 8. This is a windows 10 forum. What version of windows is your question about?

To find your build type winver in the search box and select the Winver command. A pop-up box will show you your build no.

If you have office installed this could be a Background Office Task which has been recently popping briefly into view. The latest version of Office 365 has now fixed this for me. Box flashes on screen

philc43, Jun 22, 2017
Thema:

bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

1. bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly - Similar Threads - bitadmin popup appears

2. Random popups.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random popups.: Every few minutes a popup called "QAppTray.exe" that says "C:\Program Files x86\Qustodio\qapp\Qt5Core.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains and error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  3. Random popups.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random popups.: Every few minutes a popup called "QAppTray.exe" that says "C:\Program Files x86\Qustodio\qapp\Qt5Core.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains and error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  4. Random popups.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Small white popup top left corner at login, appears then disappears: Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left[ATTACH]and...
  6. Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Small white popup at top left after login, appears then disappears.: Hello, my names Christian and I have started this question because I have run into a problem no one else has decided to share or does not have a soultion. After logon a few seconds later a popup appers in the top left not always the same spot but around top left[ATTACH]and...
  7. Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list.: I've lost a complete day to this utter nonsense. Ever since the morning my pc wasn't connecting to my mobile hotspot and not showing up in the connections list. Even if it did show up it wouldn't connected to the internet saying it can't connect to the network. Then out of...
  8. Audio appears and disappears randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio appears and disappears randomly: Hi all, For no apparent reason audio from my laptop's internal speakers appears and disappears. As I was troubleshooting I noticed random fluctuation in the audio levels in Windows Stereo Mixer. Take a look at this short video here demonstrating both the audio loss as well...
  9. Popups with random text appear when logging in to Microsoft apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popups with random text appear when logging in to Microsoft apps: This morning I tried to log into my Microsoft account and got a "Too many attempts" message before I had even tried once. A small popup window appeared and as I typed, random characters or actual words appeared in the window. A while later, the same thing happened when I...
  10. Windows 7 random flash appearing/disappearing window

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 7 random flash appearing/disappearing window: Hi All, Using windows 7 SP1 - fresh install, and using windows update to update the windows with the latest updates. At some point (can't tell when) a mysterious window start to flash for a fraction of a second very randomly (maybe once an hour or half an hour). 1....