Windows 10: Bitdefender Family Pack 2018

Discus and support Bitdefender Family Pack 2018 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; From where i can download the latest Bitdefender version for my system. Is it available on the online site? or i have go to some store?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by michaelmark1, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Bitdefender Family Pack 2018

From where i can download the latest Bitdefender version for my system. Is it available on the online site? or i have go to some store?

:)

michaelmark1, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Vijay B Win User

BitDefender missing

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to search for BitDefender in the search next to start. If you are not able to find and if you have BitDefender CD/DVD, then I would suggest you to re-install BitDefender.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Is Bitdefender recognized

IMO it's best to uninstall each and every security product before upgrading and to also use the appropriate removal tool from this list:

List of anti-malware product removal tools

I suggest you ask/inform yourself if your Bitdefender product is compatible with Windows 10 and then install it after upgrading to Windows 10...

Bitdefender support...

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer/

and/or in their Forum:
    http://forum.bitdefender.com/

Cheers,

J

Jsssssssss, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Taffy087 Win User

Bitdefender Family Pack 2018

Error message - BitDefender Threat Scanner

Hi again. It was WinPatrol Plus that I was suggesting although there is a (limited use) Hidden Files tab in WinPatrol free.

I suggest that your next step is to contact Bitdefender per my very first post above. Cheers

Taffy087, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Bitdefender Family Pack 2018

1. Bitdefender Family Pack 2018 - Similar Threads - Bitdefender Family Pack

2. Bitdefender setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender setup: I'm the admin for a small business. We've just purchased Bitdefender. When a team member goes to load it onto their PC they receive a message requesting that an Admin login to enable the .exe file. How can this be managed remotely?...
  3. Bitdefender

Bitdefender: I have Bitdefender - can windows security be on too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bitdefender/8402e31d-fd6d-4f5e-adc0-d55ed4c93d21
  4. Best of Bing 2018 - Wallpaper pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Best of Bing 2018 - Wallpaper pack: Good afternoon Please will you tell me the location of each of the 18 photos included in the "Best of Bing 2018" wallpaper pack. I also have the "Islands in the Sun" wallpaper pack and would be fascinated to learn the locations of the photos in that pack as well Thank you...
  5. bitdefender bug

bitdefender bug: In Windows 10 fast track, if Bitdefender is turned off, the following work: Code: C:\Users\jar_2>nslookup www.yahoo.com Server: cdns01.comcast.net Address: 2001:558:feed::1 Non-authoritative answer: Name: fd-fp3.wg1.b.yahoo.com Addresses: 2001:4998:58:c02::a9...
  6. bitdefender free edition

bitdefender free edition: to my surprise, it installed on windows 10. can I assume it does what it is supposed to? edit: I posted this question on the bitdefender forum. I saw that the latest build of free edition was announced with the hope that it would support windows 10. My immediate reaction...
  7. BitDefender Or Malware Bytes ?

BitDefender Or Malware Bytes ?: Hello, Brand new W10 user. a. Is it true that if you use a third party ant-virus program, the one MS provides with W10 (Called Defender ?) is automatically turned off ? If so, any workaround ? The paid third party ones so much better, that losing the MS is worth it...
  8. Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing

Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing: Bitdefender 2018 Beta has started. Until June 29th, you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the chance to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our security hub, Bitdefender Central. We’ve...
  9. Bitdefender

Bitdefender: I have eliminated BitDefender, and now it sometimes appears me the error message that I attach. What is it? What does he/she want to say? How do I do to eliminate him/it? Thanks 99927
  10. Bitdefender and Malwarebytes

Bitdefender and Malwarebytes: I installed Bitdefender Free 2017 this morning and it said it was incompatible with Malwarebytes 3. Does BD do most of what MBM did or do I need to install another program? I have disabled Windows Defender for reasons mentioned in this thread. 81000