Windows 10: Bitdefender Home Scanner

Discus and support Bitdefender Home Scanner in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone! We are happy to introduce a new tool that will help you check the security of the home network! Bitdefender Home Scanner is a free... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alex56, May 30, 2017.

1. Alex56 Win User

Bitdefender Home Scanner

Hello everyone! We are happy to introduce a new tool that will help you check the security of the home network!

Bitdefender Home Scanner is a free tool that scans your Wi-Fi network, maps devices and identifies and highlights network security flaws. Bitdefender Home Scanner looks for weak passwords, as well as vulnerable or poorly encrypted communications.
    It correlates the information gathered from your connected devices with online vulnerability databases and gives you a thorough report so you can ensure maximum security for your network.

You can learn more about Bitdefender Home Scanner, and download it, from here:http://bit.ly/BitdefenderHomeScanner

:)

Alex56, May 30, 2017
  2. Jsssssssss, May 30, 2017
  3. Jsssssssss, May 30, 2017
Thema:

Bitdefender Home Scanner

1. Bitdefender Home Scanner - Similar Threads - Bitdefender Home Scanner

2. A problem has occured in BitDefender Threat Scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A problem has occured in BitDefender Threat Scanner: Hello,I keep getting this error message anytime I shut down my Windows PC. Can someone help to fix this ?I don't see how to attach the dmp file here.Thanks !...
  3. Bitdefender setup

Bitdefender setup: I'm the admin for a small business. We've just purchased Bitdefender. When a team member goes to load it onto their PC they receive a message requesting that an Admin login to enable the .exe file. How can this be managed remotely?...
  4. epson xp-home printer scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    epson xp-home printer scanner: since having to do a factory reset on laptop including windows 10 the scanner on printer wont work "printer ok but cant connect to scanner". I have uninstalled scanner, re installed, used driver from disk but still no joy....
  5. Bitdefender

Bitdefender: I have Bitdefender - can windows security be on too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bitdefender/8402e31d-fd6d-4f5e-adc0-d55ed4c93d21
  6. Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020

Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020: Anyone out there with Windows 10 Home version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) and Bitdefender Total Security 2020. I need to know what the latest Build is for Bitdefender. 143697
  7. Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner Surfing and Shopping, Home Desktop: I am looking at basic home sheet-fed scanner in the $200-300 range. Looking for sheet fed scanning both side of a sheet at the same time at a good clip. Current pick for an example: . Brother High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner, ADS-2200, Amazon.com: Brother High-Speed...
  8. bitdefender bug

bitdefender bug: In Windows 10 fast track, if Bitdefender is turned off, the following work: Code: C:\Users\jar_2>nslookup www.yahoo.com Server: cdns01.comcast.net Address: 2001:558:feed::1 Non-authoritative answer: Name: fd-fp3.wg1.b.yahoo.com Addresses: 2001:4998:58:c02::a9...
  9. Bitdefender

Bitdefender: I have eliminated BitDefender, and now it sometimes appears me the error message that I attach. What is it? What does he/she want to say? How do I do to eliminate him/it? Thanks 99927
  10. Bitdefender and Malwarebytes

Bitdefender and Malwarebytes: I installed Bitdefender Free 2017 this morning and it said it was incompatible with Malwarebytes 3. Does BD do most of what MBM did or do I need to install another program? I have disabled Windows Defender for reasons mentioned in this thread. 81000

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forum bitdefender Home Scanner