Windows 10: bitdefender taking too long to Download.

Discus and support bitdefender taking too long to Download. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i bought Bitdefender antivirus Plus, and when i selected my product name i clicked "install" button. "Downloading package" is taking to long to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Odem123, May 16, 2016.

1. Odem123 Win User

bitdefender taking too long to Download.

so i bought Bitdefender antivirus Plus, and when i selected my product name i clicked "install" button. "Downloading package" is taking to long to download and after a moment it will fail to download. so i have to do it again and again.

*still haven't install bitdefender.

thanks Guys.

:)

Odem123, May 16, 2016
  2. BRCjr Win User

Windows 10 taking wayy too long to download

I do not know if this will be helpful. I tried to upgrade Windows 8.1 through Windows updates and it failed every day for many days. I then went to....

Download Windows 10

Installed the download tool then was given option to install on computer. I installed without problems but took about 2 hours to complete install.

BRCjr, May 16, 2016
  3. Windows 10 taking wayy too long to download

I reserved the windows 10 like my computer told me to and sure enough after a few days the email came and told me i'm ready to go. I then followed the instructions as told and now I am stuck. The windows 10 upgrade window has been telling me that the download
    is in process, but when I click on view progress, it brings me to the control panel and shows that it is checking my computer. The problem is that it has been like that for 2.5 weeks. with no options to stop and start over. Then it makes my computer turn off
    my mcafee and the wifi. What do i do? how do I finish this? I dont want to hurt my computer!

biccalachance, May 16, 2016
  4. MDD1963 Win User

Sounds bogus.....

An antivirus masquerading under Microsoft's name for it's encryption scheme?

Cancel the charge, get a refund if at all possible.*Sick

MDD1963, May 23, 2016
  5. "An antivirus masquerading under Microsoft's name for it's encryption scheme?"

What!?

Are you confusing BitDefender with BitLocker?

garydexter, May 23, 2016
  6. Alex56 Win User
    Hello! Have you successfully installed Bitdefender since your previous attempt, a week ago? If not, could you please tell me more details about this? Thank you!

Alex56, May 24, 2016
  7. Alex56 Win User
    Hi! Can you please tell me what Internet connection are you using? Do you receive any error message during the download/installation? Thank you!

Alex56, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. bitdefender taking too long to Download. - Similar Threads - bitdefender taking too

2. Updates taking too long to download and install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates taking too long to download and install: Split from this thread. Hello and thanks for all the good tips to fix windows 10.I want to figure out every second Tuesdays updates there are several different kinds of KB updates and my old windows 10 laptop it takes it like 2 hours to get all the KB file downloads then...
  3. Updates taking too long to download and install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates taking too long to download and install: Split from this thread. Hello and thanks for all the good tips to fix windows 10.I want to figure out every second Tuesdays updates there are several different kinds of KB updates and my old windows 10 laptop it takes it like 2 hours to get all the KB file downloads then...
  4. Updates taking too long to download and install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update takes too long.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update takes too long.: 2022-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5014666 takes way too much time than usual. I mean what the hell is wrong with Microsoft? I don't understand why people even use windows. so much disaster operating system. We can't waste an...
  6. downloads taking way too long to complete.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloads taking way too long to complete.: Hi my name is AayanI have been using microsoft store for a long time and came up with this bug.whenever i try to update an app, it takes too long and gets stuck on pending. At one point, microsoft store stopped completely and whenever i tried to open it, it does not open up....
  7. downloads taking way too long to complete.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloads taking way too long to complete.: Hi my name is AayanI have been using microsoft store for a long time and came up with this bug.whenever i try to update an app, it takes too long and gets stuck on pending. At one point, microsoft store stopped completely and whenever i tried to open it, it does not open up....
  8. Chkdsk is taking too long

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chkdsk is taking too long: My harddisk was taking too long to respond and copy stuff. So I formatted the hard drive using cmd prompt and it went successful but then I am running the chkdsk E: /f /r /x E: is the external harddrive. Now its at stage 5 and have about 24 crore cluster to read and it is...
  9. Download folder takes too long to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download folder takes too long to load: Hi, I am using widows 10. The browser I am using is Brave. I really do not why it takes too long for the download folder to load. By download folder I mean the folder in which the files downloaded from the internet are stored. I have also noticed that when I download some...
  10. Gaming Services download taking way too long

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming Services download taking way too long: After having an issue installing games through the Xbox Beta App, I decided to run through a handful of troubleshooting steps short of reimaging my machine. The steps I took are as follows: - Reset/Reregister the Windows Store - Run the Windows Store Troubleshooter -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bitdefender taking forever to download

2. how long for bitdefender download

3. bitdefender takes too long to scan

4. how long does it take bitdefender to download