Windows 10: Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe

Discus and support Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; - I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 a few minutes ago and I noticed that my Bitdefender Total Security 2015 is gone. I checked the "Programs and Features", the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by daitran28, Aug 14, 2015.

1. daitran28 Win User

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe

- I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 a few minutes ago and I noticed that my Bitdefender Total Security 2015 is gone. I checked the "Programs and Features", the software is still there, and so is its folder in Program Files. But I cannot search for it in start menu nor the All Apps option. It has 10+ exe files in the program folder so I'm not going to go through and try all of them to see which one open up the program.

- After upgraded, I noticed that my ASUS Smart Gesture (v. 1.0.0.262) lost the ability to three-fingers swipe to go back to previous, which works for website browser and folder explorer. I know this have nothing to do with windows 10, but does anyone know how to get it back? I've been using it for years now and I dont want to hit backspace to go back to previous page.

:)

daitran28, Aug 14, 2015

2. Windows Store error 0x8007041d

bitdefender total security 2015

NaderEslami, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Network Issue After Windows 10 Upgrade

Running Windows 10 with Bitdefender Total Security 2015 Firewall enabled will cause this error code 0x8007003B for large files transferred to a mapped drive, on my ReadyNAS, a 3GB will do it. Solution: Turn off Bitdefender Total Security 2015 use Windows
    Firewall.

RayJacobsen, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe

During the upgrade Windows should have removed any A/V to avoid conflict; I'd uninstall BD (if you can), reboot and reinstall.

fracking4oil, Aug 14, 2015
  5. daitran28 Win User
    Thank you for the reply. I already downgraded back to 8.1. I will keep this in mind if I upgrade again next time.

daitran28, Aug 14, 2015
  6. diggy33 Win User
    diggy33, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe

1. Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe - Similar Threads - Bitdefender Total Security

2. Multi Finger Taps and Swipes not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi Finger Taps and Swipes not working: Bought a used Spectre x360 and wasn't happy with the Synaptics touchpad as it wasn't familiar and didn't have the two finger swipe to go back functionality. It would only scroll the web page left or right. So after pretty extensive Googling, I downloaded and installed the...
  3. Three finger swipe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Three finger swipe: Formerly, I could switch between two open windows using a simple three finger swipe in Windows 10. But for a quiet while, not sure whether it happened after some update or something, I can't use this method now. Is this my problem alone, or Windows has permanently disabled...
  4. Edge Chromium swipe two finger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Chromium swipe two finger: I need help for Microsoft Edge Chromium for Windows 10.I have an HP Pavilion that uses a synaptics touchpad that arent using precision drivers. What happens is that when I swipe with 2 fingers up or down on Edge, when it ends moving the page it automatically open the right...
  5. Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020: Anyone out there with Windows 10 Home version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) and Bitdefender Total Security 2020. I need to know what the latest Build is for Bitdefender. 143697
  6. April 2019 update - 3 fingers swiping gesture problem

April 2019 update - 3 fingers swiping gesture problem: This new update changed the behavior of 3 fingers swiping gesture, let's suppose I have 3 opened programs, chrome(has focus) firefox and a folder, when I used to swipe with three fingers, it goes from chrome to firefox, and when I swipe again it goes BACK to chrome, but now...
  7. Can't change Three finger and four finger swipes.

Can't change Three finger and four finger swipes.: Hello friends suddenly my three finger swipe up changes from 'Change Audio Volume' to ' Switch desktop and Show desktop' . I have tried to change in 'Touchpad settings' I have also tried to change from registry this values. ActionID1 = 5c ActionID3 = 5f ActionID5 =...
  8. Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Renewal Question

Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Renewal Question: I have been pretty happy with Bitdefender Total Security 2018 and plan to renew when my subscription expires. Online chat support is excellent BTW. Right now I have "Total Security" but there is also "Internet Security" Everything in the latter is included in the former....
  9. bitdefender total security

bitdefender total security: I have tried installing Bitdefender total security 2014 from both disk and from there website. It does not seem to want to work yet. does anyone have the same problem? i shall continue using malwarebytes which i shall buy full next year after my BD subs are finished in...
  10. Bitdefender Total Security question

Bitdefender Total Security question: I purchased this version online and downloaded it my question is, does Windows automatic updates have to be enabled for this program to receive it's, automatic updates? I seem to have to manually update all the time cause I keep getting errors saying it could not update. I...