Windows 10: Bitdefender Total Security question

Discus and support Bitdefender Total Security question in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I purchased this version online and downloaded it my question is, does Windows automatic updates have to be enabled for this program to receive it's,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by p5200, Mar 15, 2018.

1. p5200 Win User

Bitdefender Total Security question

I purchased this version online and downloaded it my question is, does Windows automatic updates have to be enabled for this program to receive it's, automatic updates? I seem to have to manually update all the time cause I keep getting errors saying it could not update. I think I know the answer but, I hope I'm wrong! *Sad I have limited data on dishnet and keep my Windows updates disabled in services.

:)

p5200, Mar 15, 2018

2. HP Officejet 7310 All-In-One printer does not print any thing!

Oh sorry .. I forgot to answer the question. My virus protection is Bitdefender Total Security 2016

SteveDip1977, Mar 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Update & Windows 10 Service Registration Error

Bitdefender Total Security 2018

Virtual244, Mar 15, 2018
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi p5200,

Bitdefender downloads its updates independently of Windows Update.

5. p5200 Win User
    Huh! I must not have something set right? Thanks! *Huh

p5200, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bitdefender Total Security question - Similar Threads - Bitdefender Total Security

2. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...: Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10 says it is out of dateThe program shows a "not responding and gray icon in the task manager" for a few minutes on every boot, even after I manually updated it before a restart, it is...
  3. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...: Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10 says it is out of dateThe program shows a "not responding and gray icon in the task manager" for a few minutes on every boot, even after I manually updated it before a restart, it is...
  4. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bitdefender Internet security reports:

Bitdefender Internet security reports:: msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to www.malwaredomainlist.com. We blocked the connection to keep your data safe since websites must renew their certificates with a certification authority to stay current, and outdated security...
  6. Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020

Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020: Anyone out there with Windows 10 Home version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) and Bitdefender Total Security 2020. I need to know what the latest Build is for Bitdefender. 143697
  7. Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Renewal Question

Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Renewal Question: I have been pretty happy with Bitdefender Total Security 2018 and plan to renew when my subscription expires. Online chat support is excellent BTW. Right now I have "Total Security" but there is also "Internet Security" Everything in the latter is included in the former....
  8. Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe: - I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 a few minutes ago and I noticed that my Bitdefender Total Security 2015 is gone. I checked the "Programs and Features", the software is still there, and so is its folder in Program Files. But I cannot search for it in start menu nor the All Apps...
  9. bitdefender total security

bitdefender total security: I have tried installing Bitdefender total security 2014 from both disk and from there website. It does not seem to want to work yet. does anyone have the same problem? i shall continue using malwarebytes which i shall buy full next year after my BD subs are finished in...
  10. BitDefender And Automatic Updates Question, Please

BitDefender And Automatic Updates Question, Please: Hello, Two questions please: Using BitDefender. Windows did an automatic update, apparently, and wiped out a lot of my desktop icons. Although I am fairly sure that I still have BitDefender working, hopefully, the round desktop icon that was always displayed is not...