Windows 10: bitdefender total security

Discus and support bitdefender total security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried installing Bitdefender total security 2014 from both disk and from there website. It does not seem to want to work yet. does anyone... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by toppergraph, Nov 8, 2014.

1. bitdefender total security

I have tried installing Bitdefender total security 2014 from both disk and from there website. It does not seem to want to work yet.

does anyone have the same problem?
    i shall continue using malwarebytes which i shall buy full next year after my BD subs are finished in june/15

:)

toppergraph, Nov 8, 2014

2. Windows 10 Update & Windows 10 Service Registration Error

Bitdefender Total Security 2018

Virtual244, Nov 8, 2014
  3. Windows Store error 0x8007041d

bitdefender total security 2015

NaderEslami, Nov 8, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

bitdefender total security

I had bitdefender working with the first TP of Win10 and I just downloaded the latest free edition of bitdefender and it works just fine in Win10TP 9860. It could be that the 2014 version is not compatible with Win10. *Huh

BunnyJ, Nov 8, 2014
    toppergraph, Nov 9, 2014
  6. hawkman Win User
    Bitdefender FREE works,
    probobly as it is an AV only, none of the extra features are included.

Roy

hawkman, Nov 10, 2014
  7. You can uninstall your 2014 version, download the 2015 version and use your key code and it will work with the same number of days left on your activation. I have been using Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 on Windows 10 with no problems.

Commodore Pet, Jan 27, 2015
  8. bitdefender total security

Bingo commodore pet,
    This solution is working: You need to download the FREE TRIAL 2015 version:Register as normal after installation and it does indeed give your full remaining subscription days.
    It is now doing a full system scan.

Thank you Commodore Pet.

toppergraph, Jan 27, 2015
  9. Komet122 Win User
    My Total Security Bitdefender 2015 work just fine in Win10TP 9860, However with the latest build 10160 it shows it is unavailable. Any Ideas? I have 260 days left on it. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but could not do it????

Komet122, Jun 7, 2015
  10. Have you tried the free trial download as commadore pet sugested?.

toppergraph, Jun 7, 2015
  11. Komet122 Win User
    Thanks for the quick reponse

No, But I will try when I get out of work this afternoon. Is the free one on Bit Defenders home website where I purchased the one I have now?

Komet122, Jun 7, 2015
  12. I have Bitdefender Total Security 2015 running on my Windows 10 PC now and it's fine but I can't install other Antivirus programs apart from these 3 work, Avira, Avast and Bitdefender...

kuyenmotdivad, Jun 7, 2015
  13. shmu26 Win User

I tried bitdefender total security 2015 on build 10162, and it installed, but it caused massive problems. it slowed the boot time tremendously, and interfered with many functions. I could not access advanced startup options in order to boot to safe mode, and I also could not uninstall . I could not get revo uninstaller to start up, either.
    Most things did not work, aside from MS Word.

I had to restore my system from an image, using macrium reflect pre-OS.

shmu26, Jul 6, 2015
  14. SethRich Win User
    I had the same experience. Windows was utterly unusable with BitDefender AV (not even Total Security, paid version of AV). The entire UI was moving through molasses. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but there was no change. Now that I am on an official build, I might try again, but I am not in a hurry to try again!

SethRich, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. bitdefender total security - Similar Threads - bitdefender total security

2. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...: Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10 says it is out of dateThe program shows a "not responding and gray icon in the task manager" for a few minutes on every boot, even after I manually updated it before a restart, it is...
  3. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...: Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10 says it is out of dateThe program shows a "not responding and gray icon in the task manager" for a few minutes on every boot, even after I manually updated it before a restart, it is...
  4. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bitdefender Internet security reports:

Bitdefender Internet security reports:: msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to www.malwaredomainlist.com. We blocked the connection to keep your data safe since websites must renew their certificates with a certification authority to stay current, and outdated security...
  6. Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020

Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020: Anyone out there with Windows 10 Home version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) and Bitdefender Total Security 2020. I need to know what the latest Build is for Bitdefender. 143697
  7. Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Renewal Question

Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Renewal Question: I have been pretty happy with Bitdefender Total Security 2018 and plan to renew when my subscription expires. Online chat support is excellent BTW. Right now I have "Total Security" but there is also "Internet Security" Everything in the latter is included in the former....
  8. Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe: - I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 a few minutes ago and I noticed that my Bitdefender Total Security 2015 is gone. I checked the "Programs and Features", the software is still there, and so is its folder in Program Files. But I cannot search for it in start menu nor the All Apps...
  9. Bitdefender Total Security question

Bitdefender Total Security question: I purchased this version online and downloaded it my question is, does Windows automatic updates have to be enabled for this program to receive it's, automatic updates? I seem to have to manually update all the time cause I keep getting errors saying it could not update. I...
  10. Bitdefender Windows 8 Security A-OK

Bitdefender Windows 8 Security A-OK: Bitdefender Windows 8 Security installed and running fine in b9879; fully recognized in Security & Maintenance. Custom user profile, everything cranked up to aggressive, paranoid, notify/ask. I'll try something else when this trial expires - 29 days to go... 3287